Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

PaintMyHouse.....burn your guns then. You can hunt with a bow & arrow or fishing rod if you need meat.

If they're so evil....and you don't need them...get rid of yours.
When I no longer need them, I will...

You don't need them now. Humans have hunted for thousands of years with spears and bows&arrows. Need a deer? Get a crossbow. Want more meat? Go fishing or raise chickens.

YOU don't NEED a gun now. And you want all guns gone.

So....you first fag. Burn yours first. Deal? Afterall....you don't need guns to kill wildlife.

FBI says a terror plot is uncovered once a week. Isis is growing and organized. Americans enjoy a false sense of security. I don't want to be a sheep among wolves.
Do you think you can defeat this with what you keep in your pants?
v2-isis.jpg
If I were at that San Bernardino Xmas party I wouldn't have minded having a gun.

Did you hear the valet with a gun at GM who stopped a woman who was stabbing another woman? They fired him but then hired him back because he's a hero
A man needed a gun to do that? No.

PaintMyHouse.....burn your guns then. You can hunt with a bow & arrow or fishing rod if you need meat.

You don't need them now. Humans have hunted for thousands of years with spears and bows&arrows. Need a deer? Get a crossbow. Want more meat? Go fishing or raise chickens.

So....you first fag. Burn yours first. Deal? Afterall....you don't need guns to kill wildlife.
One should only hunt with a gun, they're good at killing things, which is why they were invented.

FBI says a terror plot is uncovered once a week. Isis is growing and organized. Americans enjoy a false sense of security. I don't want to be a sheep among wolves.
v2-isis.jpg

Um.....yes. 1 cop with duty pistol vs 2 Islamic terrorists with AK47s. Cop walks away unscratched. Mohammed Durka Durkas take long nap.

Texas shooting: Officer with pistol stops rifle-wielding attackers - CNN.com

So when you're dead?
When I leave the US, or move back to the city.
You don't seem to anti gun.
Guns are great, if you need to kill something. Most don't.

One should only hunt with a gun, they're good at killing things, which is why they were invented.

But you don't need one. A crossbow does just fine.

So get rid of yours. Hypocrite.

v2-isis.jpg

Um.....yes. 1 cop with duty pistol vs 2 Islamic terrorists with AK47s. Cop walks away unscratched. Mohammed Durka Durkas take long nap.

The Zionist Bitch Geller paid 15K for protection. Not a big shock.

When the time is right, and stop being a child scared you'll lose your deadly toys. It's annoying.

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.
You never need a gun, until you need one.

Isis and crazy Americans have guns and they use them on us or try every day.

v2-isis.jpg

Ah. Now you're mad I broke your point.

And again....you don't need guns. A crossbow works fine for hunting. Burn your guns or you're a hypocrite.

v2-isis.jpg

And again....you don't need guns. A crossbow works fine for hunting. Burn your guns or you're a hypocrite.
You've never broken anything, Sweetcheeks. I could go to war with a wet noodle, but I wouldn't. Give it rest, it's boring.

When the time is right, and stop being a child scared you'll lose your deadly toys. It's annoying.

When the time is right???

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

I KNOW the answer. You just won't say it.

v2-isis.jpg

You've never broken anything, Sweetcheeks. I could go to war with a wet noodle, but I wouldn't. Give it rest, it's boring.

Hmmm. You questioned whether a pistol could beat jihadis with rifles. I show you they can and have. Yes....your point got broken.

Burn your guns you hypocrite. You don't need them.

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.

So when you're dead?
When I leave the US, or move back to the city.
You don't seem to anti gun.
Guns are great, if you need to kill something. Most don't.
I should hope 51% don't need a gun in their lifetime. I hope 5% don't.

I hope I never need mine but I know I don't live in Fantasyland with you

"Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again..."

Typical of most on the reprehensible right: to attempt to exploit a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

Everyone in Switzerland has guns. Very few incidents.

Maybe we need to look at why so many Americans are angry and or mentally ill and solve those things.

When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.

Its your last response because you're getting your ass kicked and being made to look like a typical liberal hypocrite.

You want all guns confiscated but you own guns because you hunt.
You don't need a gun to hunt. A crossbow works just fine. Humans have hunted for thousands of years...mostly without guns.

So....you want everyones guns gone....yet you own guns that you don't need....and you refuse to get rid of your guns.

Total hypocrite.

Forum List

Back