Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

It's expensive, unfairly applied, and doesn't work to stop murder. Besides that, great idea.

Expensive???? A bullet costs less than $1.
That's your fantasy world, I live in the real one.

For example:

"Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population. There are 714 inmates on California's death row."
death penalty costs - Google Search

ZnKCjdbbK1SDUm9GRsh2bMA8AeEPd4YC-7xpQvFtc9dhDvpNSWT-4QMtLp-TowihGMlu4ZEz-f0O64hY8qtC3Xj44SurnoGK_4soPolz6kx8eWdaDEaFhjuswg
Didn't you say you want to get rid of the human race?? Consultant
3oUC3KA.jpg
Humanity is a disease. Just look at the Current Events, or that shop you like.
Oh, you mean my gun store?? Consultant
Sure, whatever you say, sales clerk.

When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.
By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
As long as you eat what you kill. Otherwise you don't need a gun either.
What about home protection? If you say no then you're just being an idiot
Guns are for killing things, not protection. As you can see from these couple of active threads with eight dead people while the shooters are alive and well.
Again, have you not said the human race should be eradicated?? Consultant
3oUC3KA.jpg
Of course I have, dumbass.

Michigan has no death penalty. Why?
It's expensive, unfairly applied, and doesn't work to stop murder. Besides that, great idea.

Huh? You say it's a "fantasy world" to say a bullet is less than $1 and you "live in the real one"?? Ok. Go to WalMart. How much is a box of .40 Cal ammo? 50 rounds for about $20. Now...tell me how that's not true.
Our justice system isn't allowed to just shoot people. That's very Fascist however. ISIS certainly approves.
Again, did you not say humans are a disease?? Consultant

I
One should only hunt with a gun, they're good at killing things, which is why they were invented.

But you don't need one. A crossbow does just fine.

So get rid of yours. Hypocrite.
When the time is right, and stop being a child scared you'll lose your deadly toys. It's annoying.

When the time is right???

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

I KNOW the answer. You just won't say it.
When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.

Its your last response because you're getting your ass kicked and being made to look like a typical liberal hypocrite.

You want all guns confiscated but you own guns because you hunt.
You don't need a gun to hunt. A crossbow works just fine. Humans have hunted for thousands of years...mostly without guns.

So....you want everyones guns gone....yet you own guns that you don't need....and you refuse to get rid of your guns.

Total hypocrite.
I'm a lib and I realize he's being ridiculous.

Reminds me of my Republican buddy who's on food stamps, but he buys weed.

Huh? You say it's a "fantasy world" to say a bullet is less than $1 and you "live in the real one"?? Ok. Go to WalMart. How much is a box of .40 Cal ammo? 50 rounds for about $20. Now...tell me how that's not true.
Our justice system isn't allowed to just shoot people. That's very Fascist however. ISIS certainly approves.
Why, dumbfuck, must I keep saying this? Last time, humanity is a disease...

Queers are mentally unstable and usually have a propensity towards violence.
Your homophobia is uninteresting. Keep your fears in check, please.

It's not "homophobia" you moron, it's the truth.

The CDC says homos are more violent: http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/cdc_nisvs_victimization_final-a.pdf

Gays make up a disproportionate amount of serial murderers, that's a fact.

I don't really care if you and the rest of the assclown brigade get upset about it.

It makes sense. Most serial killers are mentally ill. And homosexuality is a mental disorder just like liberalism.

I think homosexuality is much more serious than just a "mental disorder". People with mental disorders don't go around raping or murdering people when they get upset.
Most rapes are committed by hetero men
Except in prison...
3oUC3KA.jpg

By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
Guns are for killing things, not protection. As you can see from these couple of active threads with eight dead people while the shooters are alive and well.
Again, have you not said the human race should be eradicated?? Consultant
3oUC3KA.jpg
Of course I have, dumbass.

So you also want humans eradicated from Earth. Hmmm. Well....start with yourself.

For example:

"Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population. There are 714 inmates on California's death row."
death penalty costs - Google Search

ZnKCjdbbK1SDUm9GRsh2bMA8AeEPd4YC-7xpQvFtc9dhDvpNSWT-4QMtLp-TowihGMlu4ZEz-f0O64hY8qtC3Xj44SurnoGK_4soPolz6kx8eWdaDEaFhjuswg
Didn't you say you want to get rid of the human race?? Consultant
3oUC3KA.jpg
Humanity is a disease. Just look at the Current Events, or that shop you like.
Oh, you mean my gun store?? Consultant
Sure, whatever you say, sales clerk.
Na, this is my sales clerk...

CVtj2OpWwAIKGNt.jpg

Why do you give shit then?? Consultant

Anyway, what kind of consulting do you do??
Lol

Lol
I'm not telling you again, dummy, that's none of your business. And give a shit? One should fight evil, and humanity is evil. Most of it is made up up destructive mindless dumbfucks like you.

Exactly. YOUR choice. You can do whatever you want, but you can't choose for me.
Just a matter of time...

Dream on. 2nd Amendment is here to stay as is.
Nothing is here to stay.

Sure it is. See.....I have guns. You don't want me to have guns. You won't come take them. I'm keeping guns.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.
And you want to eradicate humans from the planet?? Consultant

Dream on. 2nd Amendment is here to stay as is.
Nothing is here to stay.

Sure it is. See.....I have guns. You don't want me to have guns. You won't come take them. I'm keeping guns.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

Hypocrite. You want all guns gone. But you own guns. Why? You burn yours first.
I own guns because I need to kill things, from time to time, Chances are, you don't. Almost no ones does you just love your deadly toys, that make you feel like a man.
Again, what kind of consulting do you do?? Consultant

When the time is right???

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

I KNOW the answer. You just won't say it.
None of these victims had a chance that's for sure. No good guy with a gun saved them.

Why can't we be more like Switzerland? Every home has a gun. What is it that you see is wrong with Americans

I see. In Switzerland they probably all served in the army?

So not every schmuck should have a semi auto unless they have served. Citizens can only own hunting rifles and 5 shot revolvers.

I know you're more extreme but I'm trying to figure out what we could do to lower the odds

Lol
I'm not telling you again, dummy, that's none of your business. And give a shit? One should fight evil, and humanity is evil. Most of it is made up up destructive mindless dumbfucks like you.
The consulting you do must be very devious...
To be so secretive

Lol
Now I'm starting to get you. In a perfect world I agree with you. And if I were Superman I would ban all guns.

Has anyone pointed out that his facebook page said "Progressive" because he worked for Progressive Auto Insurance yet?

Another slam dunk for Jim Hoft, the stupidest man on the internet.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

I own guns because I need to kill things, from time to time, Chances are, you don't. Almost no ones does you just love your deadly toys, that make you feel like a man.
I think more good people with guns can lower the risks. We all say, 'where is a cop when you need one". We can't afford more cops so we need to arm more trained and responsible ccw gun carriers.

I need to get a permit. Michigan is thinking about doing away with the class requirement. I don't think that's a good idea but if it passed ID start carrying a gun
The last thing we need are more people playing John Wayne. They shoot at shoplifters, they shoot car-jacking victims in the head and run away. Pass.
When is the last time you seen that happen?? Consultant

I have guns, dummy.

I think more good people with guns can lower the risks. We all say, 'where is a cop when you need one". We can't afford more cops so we need to arm more trained and responsible ccw gun carriers.

I need to get a permit. Michigan is thinking about doing away with the class requirement. I don't think that's a good idea but if it passed ID start carrying a gun
The last thing we need are more people playing John Wayne. They shoot at shoplifters, they shoot car-jacking victims in the head and run away. Pass.
When is the last time you seen that happen?? Consultant
Less than a year, and that's off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back