Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

Exactly. YOUR choice. You can do whatever you want, but you can't choose for me.
Just a matter of time...

Dream on. 2nd Amendment is here to stay as is.
Nothing is here to stay.

His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.

Exactly. YOUR choice. You can do whatever you want, but you can't choose for me.
Just a matter of time...

Nothing is here to stay.

Sure it is. See.....I have guns. You don't want me to have guns. You won't come take them. I'm keeping guns.

See how that works?

Just a matter of time...

Nothing is here to stay.

Sure it is. See.....I have guns. You don't want me to have guns. You won't come take them. I'm keeping guns.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

Just a matter of time...

Nothing is here to stay.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

Hypocrite. You want all guns gone. But you own guns. Why? You burn yours first.

Police arrested Jason Brian Dalton last night after killing six people in random shootings. Dalton reportedly worked at Progressive insurance from his Facebook page.
A previous report that he was a progressive has since been taken down.

WHOOPS! LOL
He shot and killed a dad and son. Can you imagine witnessing that?

He killed 3 white women in their 60s and a woman in her 70s.

We need to find out why.

We need the death penalty.

Just a matter of time...

Nothing is here to stay.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

I own guns because I need to kill things, from time to time, Chances are, you don't. Almost no ones does you just love your deadly toys, that make you feel like a man.

Nothing is here to stay.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

I own guns because I need to kill things, from time to time, Chances are, you don't. Almost no ones does you just love your deadly toys, that make you feel like a man.

So you hunt.

But...you've said...quote..."I want the guns. All of em." You want ALL guns taken. So....you first fag. Burn yours first. If you need to kill some animals for meat...use a bow and arrow or go fishing.

Deal?

Nothing is here to stay.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

I think more good people with guns can lower the risks. We all say, 'where is a cop when you need one". We can't afford more cops so we need to arm more trained and responsible ccw gun carriers.

I need to get a permit. Michigan is thinking about doing away with the class requirement. I don't think that's a good idea but if it passed ID start carrying a gun

Nothing is here to stay.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

I think more good people with guns can lower the risks. We all say, 'where is a cop when you need one". We can't afford more cops so we need to arm more trained and responsible ccw gun carriers.

I need to get a permit. Michigan is thinking about doing away with the class requirement. I don't think that's a good idea but if it passed ID start carrying a gun
The last thing we need are more people playing John Wayne. They shoot at shoplifters, they shoot car-jacking victims in the head and run away. Pass.

See how that works?
I have guns, dummy.

The last thing we need are more people playing John Wayne. They shoot at shoplifters, they shoot car-jacking victims in the head and run away. Pass.
We'll never be 100% safe. I'd just like to lower the odds of me being killed.

An American Muslim was going to kill people at a mega church called greater grace temple. Church in Detroit. The FBI caught him. You don't think anyone in that church should have been armed?

PaintMyHouse.....burn your guns then. You can hunt with a bow & arrow or fishing rod if you need meat.

If they're so evil....and you don't need them...get rid of yours.

FBI says a terror plot is uncovered once a week. Isis is growing and organized. Americans enjoy a false sense of security. I don't want to be a sheep among wolves.

FBI says a terror plot is uncovered once a week. Isis is growing and organized. Americans enjoy a false sense of security. I don't want to be a sheep among wolves.
Do you think you can defeat this with what you keep in your pants?
v2-isis.jpg

Do you think you can defeat this with what you keep in your pants?
v2-isis.jpg
If I were at that San Bernardino Xmas party I wouldn't have minded having a gun.

Did you hear the valet with a gun at GM who stopped a woman who was stabbing another woman? They fired him but then hired him back because he's a hero

Forum List

Back