Kamala Be Smokin Dat Rope

Gasp! She smoked weed ! Oh the horror !!!!

Lol. Good for her . We have to many nerds in politics.

You're a nerd Timmy and I don't think we want our president stoned when she's dealing with the ragheads, or Kim Jung Dung, or Putin or.....Beto.....especially Beto.

Whatever, geek.

Have you ever tried pot, Poindexter?

I tried damn near everything thats out there in my youth.
It taught me a valuable lesson...ya cant go through life stoned and falling into wells Timothy.

Good. The federal prohibition on marijuana is statist bullshit to begin with.
so you believe that is the case with all drugs then?

No, not all, but the War on Drugs has been a miserable failure. Perhaps it’s time we stop acting like smoking some maryjane is on par with shooting up smack.
funny you wish to compare maryjane to booze. too funny.

No, not all, but the War on Drugs has been a miserable failure. Perhaps it’s time we stop acting like smoking some maryjane is on par with shooting up smack.

Where did I do that?
well if you think it isn't on par with drugs, there is but one other place to put it.

Where did I do that?
well if you think it isn't on par with drugs, there is but one other place to put it.

I didn't say that either. Do you have anymore unsubstantiated assumptions you wish to make today?

My take on booze and pot?

Pot is an ambition killer. I learned early on that if you had goals to accomplish for the day dont smoke weed or your ass will never leave the couch.

While drinking can do the same,it's not as bad and very few people who drink wake up to a shot of vodka unless they're already to far gone. While the wake and bake is pretty common with stoners.

Both affect our lives adversely but in different ways.
It's up to the individual to recognize those drawbacks and act accordingly.

Where did I do that?

I didn't say that either. Do you have anymore unsubstantiated assumptions you wish to make today?
you stated
"Perhaps it’s time we stop acting like smoking some maryjane is on par with shooting up smack."

I'm only aware of two categories, booze and drugs.

you stated
"Perhaps it’s time we stop acting like smoking some maryjane is on par with shooting up smack."

There are five categories in the Drug Schedule in Controlled Substance Act. Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug on par with LSD, ecstasy, and heroin. For fuck's sake, it's in a higher schedule than meth and OxyContin. :lol:

Kamala's mother raised to her to not just complain about something, but to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THAT'S why she's running!

you stated

There are five categories in the Drug Schedule in Controlled Substance Act. Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug on par with LSD, ecstasy, and heroin. For fuck's sake, it's in a higher schedule than meth and OxyContin. :lol:
it's still not controlled, doesn't matter. there is no one watching the ingredients or how it's grown or sold. No FDA control. BTW, can't walk on city streets drinking, yet one can do that with maryjane.

"Half my family is from Jamaica; are you kidding me?”

i feel like Simon Cowell. Kamala, Kamala, Kamala, why are you still in this competition?

"marijuana gives people a lot of joy. we need more joy in the world" - Kamala

she’s spent her entire career opposing legalization and placing ppl of color in jail for selling marijuana. Now she’s needs the Blk vote, so she goes on an urban radio show, references 2Pac and her Jamaican heritage, and blows smoke right out of her ass about pot.

You know, I think this world would be a much better place if everyone would smoke a joint or eat a brownie once a week.

Yes. It DOES bring people joy. When I finally retired from the military, I did a whole bunch of research to figure out if it was as bad as what the Navy had told me. Well, after several months of checking out research from places like Harvard and the Royal British Medical Society, among others, and comparing it to what my DAPA training taught me in the military, I decided to try the ultimate experiment and try it for myself.

Been 420 friendly ever since. And remember.............pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot.

As far as what kills motivation? In my experience, it is alcohol that kills motivation more than cannabis. Granted, if you smoke an high grade Indica, it will make you want to go to sleep (that's why they call it In Da Couch). However.............a good quality Sativa actually will give you energy and get you motivated for stuff like mowing the lawn, walking the dog, or doing some other chore that you find mundane and boring.

And, another thing that makes marijuana much better than alcohol is that you can get stoned off your ass the night before, and wake up the next morning bright eyed and ready to go. If you drink too much the night before, you are basically worthless until around 11 or noon.

So far the Rats have offered up a fake injun, a snowman (woman), Spartacus, and now a doper. With all their other famous beliefs, open-borders, murdering born babies, making cars and airplanes useless, and bankrupting us with the "green dream" what's next?. Would you walk a mile for a Kamala (see what I did there?) or toss her on the scrap pile with the rest of these space-cadets?
alien-abduction-smiley-emoticon.gif

kamala2.jpg

4:20?

Kamala Harris calls for marijuana legalization: 'I think it gives a lot of people joy'

Well conservatives would have you believe that doing drugs does brain damage, but we all know this is a life and fake news.

ozzy1.jpg

"Kamala can laugh all she wants, but she should go to one of the funerals of someone who died from opioid addiction, and listen to the parent saying that it all started with marijuana. tell them about JOY" - President Trump

My take on booze and pot?

Pot is an ambition killer. I learned early on that if you had goals to accomplish for the day dont smoke weed or your ass will never leave the couch.

While drinking can do the same,it's not as bad and very few people who drink wake up to a shot of vodka unless they're already to far gone. While the wake and bake is pretty common with stoners.

Both affect our lives adversely but in different ways.
It's up to the individual to recognize those drawbacks and act accordingly.

I was always content not to have any substance in my system because I've always been a confident/self-reliant person for the most part. The mix of alcohol and THC were always my thing....never cared for reefer without a couple beers underneath it. If the reefer wasn't the usual ditch weed of the midwest 1960's, I'd get the yips from the desert red and gold varieties. So, knock back a couple bottles of Coors or half a bottle of Boones Farm apple wine, and then smoke some weed, drink some more when my throat got dry from explaining the universe to some little pit woofie. :lol:

Forum List

Back