Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Trump's

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.

1725889579536.png

and they BOTH do it.

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.

I looked at it earlier this morning. It's all more of the same Marxist bullshit the Democrats have been pushing forever.

1725890086264.jpeg

It all sounds great till you get into the details.

Which of these things sound bad on the surface...

1725890034315.png

She has already said she would raise taxes, but of course, promised that the only people who would suffer for the $5 trillion more she wanted to raise in taxes would have zero impact on anyone else in the country and just magically all go to the government in a vacuum as it effects no one else negatively.

That's right friends, $5 trillion. The universe is only about 15 billion years old.

And from what I've heard in the past, she wants to spend $100 trillion in climate crap, but of course, would never dare admit it now.

She will also let the current Trump tax cuts go away, which will directly increase everyone's taxes, which she dare not talk about.

My thanks to you for providing a 3rd option on your poll!

I can see why helping the middle class would outrage Republicans

As I said, the devil is in the details.

Who is going to pay for this....As more new homes are built and affordable housing supply increases, Vice President Harris will provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 to help with their down payments, with more generous support for first-generation homeowners.

Harris is still the Vice President and is still in office. Why isn't she doing all these magical things now, and why hasn't she and Biden done them over the last four years?

What power does the VP have?

Did Trump listen to Pence and push an agenda that Pence wanted? I think not.

As I said, the devil is in the details.

Who is going to pay for this....As more new homes are built and affordable housing supply increases, Vice President Harris will provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 to help with their down payments, with more generous support for first-generation homeowners.

Just what we don't need: Another government-created Housing/Mortgage crisis and the recession it caused.

Literally nobody likes you or wants you in America. Leave.

It's okay. You don't have to melt down anymore than you have already. It must be like Chinese water torture for people like who voice demands that Harris ignores.

Forum List

Back