Kamala Harris: "He [Musk] has lost his privileges."

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
If it talks like a Marxist, votes like a Marxist, it is a Marxist.

Kamala is a Marxist. Musk has 'lost his privileges' is such Marxist a thing to say.

Can someone please explain to her that freedom of speech is a RIGHT, not a "privilege"?

Kamala Harris: "There has to be a responsibility placed on these social media sites to understand their power."

Translation: "If they don't police content to conform to government-approved narratives, they will be shut down."

Kamala is a Marxist. Musk has 'lost his privileges' is such Marxist a thing to say.

Can someone please explain to her that freedom of speech is a RIGHT, not a "privilege"?
Kamala Harris: "There has to be a responsibility placed on these social media sites to understand their power."
Translation: "If they don't police content to conform to government-approved narratives, they will be shut down."

Kamala loved Twitter though.

1725403571529.png

so is she going to deport him or what?

Censorship is a tool of tyrants.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous tyrannical political cult.

I thought the recent BDS was bad, but the KDS is much worse.

Don't stroke out just because your party told you to piss yourselves, Trump cult losers.

I'm guessing it's worse because Trump cult losers take special joy in attacking women.

Don't stroke out just because your party told you to piss yourselves, Trump cult losers.

I'm guessing it's worse because Trump cult losers take special joy in attacking women.
But they only get to accuse someone every damn day falsly, that is not enough.

lol ok 👌

:spinner:

Harris doesn't go far enough.

Forum List

Back