Andrew Cuomo will testify on September 10th about his brutal, cruel nursing home directives during Covid

Cuomo decreed that patients no longer in need of ICU facilities be sent back to their nursing home IF those nursing homes could accommodate them safely.

That was the plan. It may have been flawed one but that was the plan nation wide.

Did Cuomo pressure the nursing homes to take on patients they couldn’t properly isolate and care for?

That is the question

Newsflash… Covid was going to get into nursing homes via the workers and THAT WAS DEVASTATING

There was no way to isolate them completely and Covid was extremely infectious at that time
No one's going to stop me from seeing my ailing parents. If they try, they'll be looking Shorty squarely in the eye.

Cuomo ain't no fucking doctor. He's an ignorant corrupt politician.

No one's going to stop me from seeing my ailing parents. If they try, they'll be looking Shorty squarely in the eye.

Cuomo ain't no fucking doctor. He's an ignorant corrupt politician.
So you would have spread Covid then

Cuomo actually killed over 10,000 old people. A pittance compared to the 600,000 Joe Biden killed with his deadly lie about Covid, but Cuomo needs to be prosecuted, tried, and, if found guilty, executed.
That assumes that Covid could only get into the nursing homes transmitted by people sent back from hospitals.
Clearly false since many workers were infected OUTSIDE the homes and many died.

It also assumes that there would have been no Covid deaths had not these people been sent back. Also absurd

Only democrats get away with this stuff. FDR's notorious E.O. 9066 authorized the arrest of innocent American citizens without due process. It was so unconstitutional that it was off the charts but FDR had an ace in the hole with a former KKK member, Hugo Black, he appointed to the Supreme Court who wrote the majority opinion that justified his action. Maybe the corrupt NY judicial system will justify Cuomo's E.O.

It’s fact jackass
You people don't do well with facts ...you're constantly wrong and your credentialed experts are tools who are always wrong all the time...the sources you trust lie to you constantly and you love it

And you're to much of an indoctrinated fag to ever admit you're wrong or have been wrong

God you're stupid

njjmmmm,kk.jpg

You are bullshit

It was a complete cluster-fuck. ALL of it!
The ship, the Javits Center, the nursing home slaughter; a total MESS
The "Covid Episode" will go down in history as a government out of control, as it still is TODAY.
Gain of function, forced EXPERIMENTAL injections, redefinition of VACCINE, quarantining of HEALTHY PEOPLE which has never happened before in recorded Human history!
Deeming people "essential workers" and others NOT???????

It was/is the fucking Twilight Zone! No amount of your spin-twisting rationale will EVER overcome the utter ABSURDITY of the response to the PLANDEMIC.
Nothing short of EVIL

Last edited:
You proved nothing, jackass.

The fact is Cuomo should be facing 6000 counts of negligent homicide.

Not to mention making medical decisions without a license.

Next time that happens some politicians will be in big fucking trouble.
No problem. So when are going to demand that Trump be indicted for the 800,000 who died because of HIS blatent negiligence?

Read further down jackass. The ship was initially sent to take overflow which turned out not to be required.
They reconfigured the ship to accommodate both but on the end only 180 patients of either type were treated

The ship had no part in this discussion. It simply was not needed

It was needed, democrats instead of giving trump a win stuffed covid patients into nursing homes to avoid using the ship resulting in killing the weakest oldest americans

It was needed, democrats instead of giving trump a win stuffed covid patients into nursing homes to avoid using the ship resulting in killing the weakest oldest americans
Pure bullshit.

It was a complete cluster-fuck. ALL of it!
The ship, the Javits Center, the nursing home slaughter; a total MESS
The "Covid Episode" will go down in history as a government out of control, as it still is TODAY.
Gain of function, forced EXPERIMENTAL injections, redefinition of VACCINE, quarantining of HEALTHY PEOPLE which has never happened before in recorded Human history!
Deeming people "essential workers" and others NOT???????

It was/is the fucking Twilight Zone! No amount of your spin-twisting rationale will EVER overcome the utter ABSURDITY of the response to the PLANDEMIC.
Nothing short of EVIL
Yeah. Woulda been nice if we had a national policy huh?

We didn’t

We had a Trump clusterfuck

When did you stop telling the "hospitals are overwhelmed" lie? Did you think no one would remember?
Democrats lied so much during COVID….. it was all about gaining control during a crisis. They yelled and screamed about social distancing yet had no problem thousands of social justice protesters standing up against each other 2 months after COVID. They wanted to jail barbers for trying to earn a living yet thought nothing of Queen Nan Pelosi getting her hair done. Democrats also lost their shit over restaurants trying to make their living yet thought nothing of Gavin Newsom hosting 50 plus people at a private dinner party..

Democrats lied so much during COVID….. it was all about gaining control during a crisis. They yelled and screamed about social distancing yet had no problem thousands of social justice protesters standing up against each other 2 months after COVID. They wanted to jail barbers for trying to earn a living yet thought nothing of Queen Nan Pelosi getting her hair done. Democrats also lost their shit over restaurants trying to make their living yet thought nothing of Gavin Newsom hosting 50 plus people at a private dinner party..
So let’s see. I went to several BLM rallies. Social distancing was the norm and masks were being used.

Barbershops ended up being covid hotspots. When things started to open up guess what happened at barber shops? Yeah. Covid spread.

Restaurants were doing a huge take out business and got government grants to make up the difference

Shut the fuck up loon

So let’s see. I went to several BLM rallies. Social distancing was the norm and masks were being used.

Barbershops ended up being covid hotspots. When things started to open up guess what happened at barber shops? Yeah. Covid spread.

Restaurants were doing a huge take out business and got government grants to make up the difference

Shut the fuck up loon
Anecdoctal denial of reality.
Go to sleep, you're drunk or something.
:rolleyes:

Anecdoctal denial of reality.
Go to sleep, you're drunk or something.
:rolleyes:
Check the stats on barbershops dipweed

That’s not anecdotal

And yeah… I only went to some rallies but I saw many others on the news. That moves beyond anecdotal

And no I’m not drunk but you are stupid. If I was drunk I’d be sober in the morning and you’d still be stupid

Shut the fuck up loon
Did you go to social justice protests in DC in May-June 2020? Social distancing was 6’ apart. Are these ass wipes standing 6’ apart? Were they 6’ apart and masked up when they burnt, Loot, and maimed innocent people?

Forum List

Back