Kamala Harris Impeached by House

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
SInce Leftist White6 locked my original thread on account of "lack of original content," I am adding content to this renovation. I created the website and went to great lengths to convert the pdf file of H Res 253 to three separate jpeg files.

Here they are:
H. RES 253.jpg

H RES 2.jpg
H RES 3.jpg

I understand Hyena Harris had a rally in, where was it, New Jersey, and 68 people showed up.

Now for a cherry on top:

CPI.jpg

___________________________-

Former President Donald Trump criticized Fox News for covering Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign rallies.

In a post to his Truth Social account Monday afternoon, Trump questioned the network, which features pro-Trump commentators like Jessie Walters and Sean Hannity, for showing events held by Harris, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. The former president also questioned why Fox News would give advertisement time to political groups that are vehemently against the president.

"Why is FoxNews putting on Crazy Kamala Harris Rallies?" read Trump's post. "Why do they allow the perverts at the failed and disgraced Lincoln Project to advertise on FoxNews? Even Mr. Kellyanne Conway, a man so badly hurt and humiliated by his wife (she must have done some really NASTY things to him, because he is CRAZY!), is advertising on FoxNews. We have to WIN WITHOUT FOX!"

Former President Donald Trump criticized Fox News for covering Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign rallies.

In a post to his Truth Social account Monday afternoon, Trump questioned the network, which features pro-Trump commentators like Jessie Walters and Sean Hannity, for showing events held by Harris, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. The former president also questioned why Fox News would give advertisement time to political groups that are vehemently against the president.

"Why is FoxNews putting on Crazy Kamala Harris Rallies?" read Trump's post. "Why do they allow the perverts at the failed and disgraced Lincoln Project to advertise on FoxNews? Even Mr. Kellyanne Conway, a man so badly hurt and humiliated by his wife (she must have done some really NASTY things to him, because he is CRAZY!), is advertising on FoxNews. We have to WIN WITHOUT FOX!"

Weird!

SInce Leftist White6 locked my original thread on account of "lack of original content," I am adding content to this renovation. I created the website and went to great lengths to convert the pdf file of H Res 253 to three separate jpeg files.

Here they are:

View attachment 986691

View attachment 986692View attachment 986693

I understand Hyena Harris had a rally in, where was it, New Jersey, and 68 people showed up.

Now for a cherry on top:

View attachment 986694

Except that it didn't really happen. It's just a toothless document some massively triggered moron circulated for signatures.

And I saw your OP. it had zero original content.

As San Francisco D.A., Harris released violent offenders.
This illegal felon repeated again

Alexander Isaguirre, 20, stole Amanda Kiefer's purse and then tried to run her down with his car, fracturing her skull. She is speaking out against Harris.

This post should cause White6 to gnash his teeth some more and try to find some excuse to lock up this thread.

Victim of brutal 2008 illegal migrant attack speaks out about Harris’ record as prosecutor (msn.com)

Here they are:

View attachment 986691

View attachment 986692View attachment 986693

Now for a cherry on top:

View attachment 986694

Rep. Andy Ogles of Tennessee, who foolishly filed the articles, again looks like a fool. This impeachment will go nowhere. He just isn't that bright, as his college transcript from MTSU shows. But, what do you expect from a guy in his first term in the house, wanting to be a firebrand, after graduating with a degree in Liberal Studies from MTSU.
1722311584686.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back