Kamala Harris Incites Violence And Insurrections Against Government

Like I said, Trump is pretty careful but blatently uses dog whistles. And when 99% of his speech was telling his supporters to riot, he made sure to slip in the world peaceful once to cover his ass.

And you buy it. Of course.

We're not stupid. Trump isn't stupid. But you are.
/---/ So, "stand up and FIGHT" is Heels Up's dog whistle for being peaceful?

Like I said, Trump is pretty careful but blatently uses dog whistles. And when 99% of his speech was telling his supporters to riot, he made sure to slip in the world peaceful once to cover his ass.

And you buy it. Of course.

We're not stupid. Trump isn't stupid. But you are.

Weird that so few people heard that whistle. It isn’t me that is stupid, it is those dumb enough to believe that what happened on Jan. 6 was something more than a protest that got out of control. NOBODY with any common sense would believe that those people were planning or had any chance whatsoever of overthrowing our government.

Your opinion is very unpopular.

I warned people this is why they should have voted for Hillary. They didn’t think trump would appoint justices who would ban abortion.

I love how you guys lie. Overturning roe you said was just sending it back to the states. You also said you didnt mind the abortion pill. Now you’re even going after that.

They didn't ban abortion. Stop lying.

Trump's riot was way bigger than Bush's riot in 2000 and they called Bush's riot a riot so why wouldn't Trump's riot be called a riot?

No riot occurred after Kamala's speech.
Oh, so now you are agreeing that Kamala Harris is inciting violence and insurrections. I wish you would quit changing your mind and stick with just one answer.

Weird that so few people heard that whistle. It isn’t me that is stupid, it is those dumb enough to believe that what happened on Jan. 6 was something more than a protest that got out of control. NOBODY with any common sense would believe that those people were planning or had any chance whatsoever of overthrowing our government.
We all heard it. You must be playing obtuse to them.

Forum List

Back