Kamala Harris Incites Violence And Insurrections Against Government

She was inciting violence and insurrections by telling demonstrators to stand up and fight against the government, the very same thing you guys said Trump did. Yet another example of your side's hypocrisy and double standards.
Hmmm. Didn't hear her say anything about actually attacking the government, so this doesn't even come close to the definition of insurrection. If she incites a crowd to storm the Capitol and take politicians hostage to overturn the results of a free and fair election...wake me up. I'll be happy to condemn her. :)

She was inciting violence and insurrections by telling demonstrators to stand up and fight against the government, the very same thing you guys said Trump did. Yet another example of your side's hypocrisy and double standards.
Context.

I heard the other day a coach told his team to go out on the field and fight like hell. Why can the coach do it but trump can’t?

Hmmm. Didn't hear her say anything about actually attacking the government, so this doesn't even come close to the definition of insurrection. If she incites a crowd to storm the Capitol and take politicians hostage to overturn the results of a free and fair election...wake me up. I'll be happy to condemn her. :)
Trump wanted to join the mob but secret service wouldn’t let him.

Lets rate these four events

Hitlers beer hall putsch
Trumps insurrection
2000 brooks brother riot started by trumps buddy roger stone
Kamala’s speech and crowd

Seems silly to compare her to the other three events that were actual riots.

Kamala Harris has come out and incited demonstrators to stand up and fight against governments. Since Democrats have already declared that Trump incited violence and insurrections against the government by telling his supporters to "fight like hell to take back our country" then Democrats must demand Harris's resignation for doing the very same thing Trump did.

The difference is Harris said "fight like hell", with failure resulting in no improvement. Where Trump added that if they didn't, they wouldn't have a country any more. Which significantly upped the ante.

You claimed the SC BANNED abortion.

That's a blatant lie, Simp.
Actually not. The SC knew the number of states with abortion "trigger laws", and laws still on the books, only held in abeyance by Roe V Wade.

She told the crowd to "stand up and FIGHT"!

We have been told using "fight" incites riots, violence, and insurrections.

Nostra debunks his own headline by admitting he's being sarcastic.
Thank you.

Kamala Harris has come out and incited demonstrators to stand up and fight against governments. Since Democrats have already declared that Trump incited violence and insurrections against the government by telling his supporters to "fight like hell to take back our country" then Democrats must demand Harris's resignation for doing the very same thing Trump did. Are they against people inciting violence and insurrections against the government or not? By remaining silent Democrats are now saying that it is OK to tell supporters to stand up and fight, inciting violence and insurrections against governments and not be held accountable for inciting that violence and insurrections.

Vice President Kamala Harris urged demonstrators gathered in downtown Los Angeles to “stand up and fight”

TN house of reps and now downtown LA--I guess insurrection, sedition and incitement to riot is OK as long as you're a democrat. If not, you get locked up without bail or charges for two year on trumped up charges--no pun intended.

Actually not. The SC knew the number of states with abortion "trigger laws", and laws still on the books, only held in abeyance by Roe V Wade.
Actually yes. The SC didn't ban abortion, Simp.

Actually yes. The SC didn't ban abortion, Simp.
Michigan had an old law on the books from 1920. It was never deleted. But we did add an amendment nullifying that 1920 law.

But we knew republicans are slimeballs and would still site that 1920 law if ever given a chance. So it wasn’t enough to just have that amendment. S9 we completely deleted that 1920 law from our laws. It no longer exists.

But now republicans want to stop my state (states rights) from getting the abortion pill that the fda says is safe? Michigan is stockpiling this pill in anticipation of what the conservatives on the Supreme Court are going to decide or LEGISLATE

Forum List

Back