Kamala Harris Incites Violence And Insurrections Against Government

Most women don't even KNOW that they're pregnant at six weeks, CLOWN.

If it's such a great bill why did DuhSantis sign it at 11:00 at night? Trump's asslicker just sealed his fate as a contender for POTUS.
Actually he did it because if he didn’t he wouldn’t get the nomination.

Now he won’t win the general election.

Hmmm. Didn't hear her say anything about actually attacking the government, so this doesn't even come close to the definition of insurrection. If she incites a crowd to storm the Capitol and take politicians hostage to overturn the results of a free and fair election...wake me up. I'll be happy to condemn her. :)
Trump didn't say anything about attacking the government either.

The difference is Harris said "fight like hell", with failure resulting in no improvement. Where Trump added that if they didn't, they wouldn't have a country any more. Which significantly upped the ante.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, that's what Kamala Harris is implying. That's why she wants them to stand up and fight the government. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand she means if they don't we won't have a country anymore.

Trump wanted to join the mob but secret service wouldn’t let him.

Lets rate these four events

Hitlers beer hall putsch
Trumps insurrection
2000 brooks brother riot started by trumps buddy roger stone
Kamala’s speech and crowd

Seems silly to compare her to the other three events that were actual riots.
And Kamala Harris was the leader of this mob. Don't understand your point.

She told the crowd to "stand up and FIGHT"!

We have been told using "fight" incites riots, violence, and insurrections.

/——/ democRATs tried to lynch Trump over Jan 6 even though he told everyone to be calm, peaceful and respectful.

Last edited:
Most women don't even KNOW that they're pregnant at six weeks, CLOWN.

If it's such a great bill why did DuhSantis sign it at 11:00 at night? Trump's asslicker just sealed his fate as a contender for POTUS.
Seek help soon, Simp.:itsok:

Michigan had an old law on the books from 1920. It was never deleted. But we did add an amendment nullifying that 1920 law.

But we knew republicans are slimeballs and would still site that 1920 law if ever given a chance. So it wasn’t enough to just have that amendment. S9 we completely deleted that 1920 law from our laws. It no longer exists.

But now republicans want to stop my state (states rights) from getting the abortion pill that the fda says is safe? Michigan is stockpiling this pill in anticipation of what the conservatives on the Supreme Court are going to decide or LEGISLATE
Your little cryfest doesn't change the fact you are a lying sack of shit.

Why is it fake news? Did a riot occur after Kamala's speech?
/----/ It wasn't Trump's riot. He called for peace, not violence.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 6, 2021

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346912780700577792/analytics

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 6, 2021

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Trump's riot was way bigger than Bush's riot in 2000 and they called Bush's riot a riot so why wouldn't Trump's riot be called a riot?

No riot occurred after Kamala's speech.

A riot is not the same as an insurrection.

/----/ It wasn't Trump's riot. He called for peace, not violence.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 6, 2021

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jan 6, 2021

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

You want me to doubt my own lying eyes and ears? LOL. This is such bullshit. He was just careful to every once in awhile slip in the world peaceful. In between the racist dog whistles and calls for violence. Trump's pretty clever. You aren't.

You want me to doubt my own lying eyes and ears? LOL. This is such bullshit. He was just careful to every once in awhile slip in the world peaceful. In between the racist dog whistles and calls for violence. Trump's pretty clever. You aren't.

I love this “dog whistle” crap. It is the fall back for everything someone didn’t actually say or didn’t say. A person could say and do nothing and those against him/her could claim they were using a ”dog whistle”. It is ridiculous.

/---/ Trump called for peace, no matter how twisted your interpretation is. Heels Up told the crowd to "stand up and FIGHT"! She isn't the only democRAT calling for violence.
Any fake outrage over this?

I love this “dog whistle” crap. It is the fall back for everything someone didn’t actually say or didn’t say. A person could say and do nothing and those against him/her could claim they were using a ”dog whistle”. It is ridiculous.
Like I said, Trump is pretty careful but blatently uses dog whistles. And when 99% of his speech was telling his supporters to riot, he made sure to slip in the world peaceful once to cover his ass.

And you buy it. Of course.

We're not stupid. Trump isn't stupid. But you are.

/---/ Trump called for peace, no matter how twisted your interpretation is. Heels Up told the crowd to "stand up and FIGHT"! She isn't the only democRAT calling for violence.
Any fake outrage over this?

75 Years Ago: Hitler's Phony Plea for Peace​

Read Hitler's speech where he too called for peace.

Forum List

Back