Kamala Harris introduces herself at conference saying she is a she/her and is a woman sitting at a table wearing a blue dress.

Twitter reacts to the Twit..............

Rob Schneider

@RobSchneider
·
Follow
“I’m the Democratic Party, This is a blue dress, I’m seated in a brown chair, the carpet is red, the people are giggling, my pronouns are hee/haw, the recession isn’t real if I close my eyes, and this November we will lose control of both houses of Congress in F#cking landslide!”

jillian said:

well it is silly coming from an allegedly serious person elected as vice president of the US.
We are all capable of recognizing she's a woman, in a blue suite, seated at the table. I understand the rest of the group announced their race. I thought the left was against recognition of race or that it be mentioned except for white males.

well it is silly coming from an allegedly serious person elected as vice president of the US.
We are all capable of recognizing she's a woman, in a blue suite, seated at the table. I understand the rest of the group announced their race. I thought the left was against recognition of race or that it be mentioned except for white males.

I'd seriously have a difficult time trying to keep a straight face as they each sounded ridiculous

Not at all. For the left, everything is about race/gender/sexuality/etc...

MLK would be appalled by todays Dem party

Seriously, who are these people running this country?
US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

I realize you are not at all self-aware, but if you were, all you would do is imagine yourself hearing this idiocy ten years ago and thinking how utterly stupid it was.

Heck, even 5 years ago you would have thought it stupid instead of defending it.

Why do you allow yourself to be such a programmable automaton like that?

Twitter reacts to the Twit..............

Rob Schneider
@RobSchneider
·
Follow
“I’m the Democratic Party, This is a blue dress, I’m seated in a brown chair, the carpet is red, the people are giggling, my pronouns are hee/haw, the recession isn’t real if I close my eyes, and this November we will lose control of both houses of Congress in F#cking landslide!”

I've always loved Rob Schneider................now I love him even more!!!!!

Forum List

Back