🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris: Is The Nation Ready For Me As Pres? Audience: NO!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
upload_2019-10-7_5-8-3.jpeg

Democrats have become a total laughing stock.

Kamala Harris: Is The Nation Ready For Me As Pres? Audience: NO!

Not that actual exchange... but that's okay.... with your Orange Buffoon floundering around as the whistleblowers have had enough of him, I can see why you worry.

Not that actual exchange... but that's okay.... with your Orange Buffoon floundering around as the whistleblowers have had enough of him, I can see why you worry.
The D politicians claim Trump is really really bad, right? The MSM does too. You believe he is too. Yet the D Party has often supported him. They approved of his massive budget, including billions more for the war department. They approve of his arms sales to dictators. They approve of his attacks on Syria and his Russian sanctions. Even his attempted coup in Venezuela.

Yet, you still believe in the D party. You’re not very smart are you?

Everyone already knows it’s a coup attempt.
Thank you for working so hard for Trump 2020 team.

See you in 2024.

The D politicians claim Trump is really really bad, right? The MSM does too. You believe he is too. Yet the D Party has often supported him. They approved of his massive budget, including billions more for the war department. They approve of his arms sales to dictators. They approve of his attacks on Syria and his Russian sanctions. Even his attempted coup in Venezuela.

Again, really not wasting time on your Nihilism, today, buddy.

Look, man, I know you hate government because they told you to move your fat ass once, but I really don't have time for your nonsense.

I still like the idea of taking one of the square states, putting all the Libertarians and Nihilists there, and let them live with no government for a year. The ones who don't resort to cannibalism will have a different point of view living with anarchy.

How can you day after day attack a the president of the United States, If hes this bad you should easily defeat him, but we allowed Obama to go 8 years. You guys throw temper tantrum‘s 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Relax let the man govern we voted for him. Stop crying for 2 mins

How can you day after day attack a the president of the United States,

Because he's a crazy person who is there against the better judgement of the American People.

I'm sure you were totally respectful of Obama (Legitimately elected) and totally didn't buy into any birther stuff.

If hes this bad you should easily defeat him, but we allowed Obama to go 8 years.

Obama won election legitimately, twice, and wasn't engaged in any corruption. At least, nothing you could prove.

You guys throw temper tantrum‘s 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Relax let the man govern we voted for him. Stop crying for 2 mins

Nope. you're boy's going down.

Here's the funny thing. You all could have nominated Bush or Walker or Perry or any of the other sensible guys you had up in 2016. You went with THIS clown. And even though sensible Republicans and Democrats warned you that he was unstable and corrupt, you all went with him anyway, and are sticking with him because you can't admit you made a mistake.

Because he's a crazy person who is there against the better judgement of the American People.

I'm sure you were totally respectful of Obama (Legitimately elected) and totally didn't buy into any birther stuff.

If hes this bad you should easily defeat him, but we allowed Obama to go 8 years.

Obama won election legitimately, twice, and wasn't engaged in any corruption. At least, nothing you could prove.

You guys throw temper tantrum‘s 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Relax let the man govern we voted for him. Stop crying for 2 mins

Here's the funny thing. You all could have nominated Bush or Walker or Perry or any of the other sensible guys you had up in 2016. You went with THIS clown. And even though sensible Republicans and Democrats warned you that he was unstable and corrupt, you all went with him anyway, and are sticking with him because you can't admit you made a mistake.
Level 10 trump derangement syndrome lol
Get some help or change the channel lol

Again, really not wasting time on your Nihilism, today, buddy.

Look, man, I know you hate government because they told you to move your fat ass once, but I really don't have time for your nonsense.

I still like the idea of taking one of the square states, putting all the Libertarians and Nihilists there, and let them live with no government for a year. The ones who don't resort to cannibalism will have a different point of view living with anarchy.

You've done this before ?

You sound so confident.

Oh yeah....you are a left winger. You really don't need any empirical data. You KNOW what will happen.

Level 10 trump derangement syndrome lol
Get some help or change the channel lol

Nope. Trump is unravelling faster than cheap sweater. Just hope someone put a lock on the nuke button.

Matters not if he is.

President Pence will make you guys beg Trump to return. And you can spare me the "Pence is in it too". He's a choir boy compared to people like Adam Schitt.

The senate will never take him out.

You are a fool.

You sound so confident.

Oh yeah....you are a left winger. You really don't need any empirical data. You KNOW what will happen.

No, guy, here's the problem. The Libertarians, paid for by the Koch Brothers, all think their lives would be SOOOO much better if they didn't have mean old government telling them to do stuff. But they wouldn't want to live in Anarchy...

A libertarian is a child who loves civilization, but doesn't want to do any of the work.

The senate will never take him out.

You are a fool.

You seem to think that the Senate Republicans love Trump. They really don't. They would LOVE to be rid of him.

They are just waiting for enough evidence to be found to give them a leg to stand on.

Matters not if he is.

President Pence will make you guys beg Trump to return. And you can spare me the "Pence is in it too". He's a choir boy compared to people like Adam Schitt.

I don't have a problem with Pence finishing out the rest of Trump's term. Pence can be reasoned with. Pence won't go on crazy rants.

And frankly, if he avoids Trump's recession and can make a good case of why he'd be better than whoever the Democrats nominate, I might even vote for him.

You sound so confident.

No, guy, here's the problem. The Libertarians, paid for by the Koch Brothers, all think their lives would be SOOOO much better if they didn't have mean old government telling them to do stuff. But they wouldn't want to live in Anarchy...

A libertarian is a child who loves civilization, but doesn't want to do any of the work.

That's simply a juvenile way of saying you don't agree with them.

it defines you.

Libertarians don't share your hatred of doctors who make money.

Forum List

Back