Kamala Harris Says Democrats Have To Remind Voters They’re Getting What They Voted For

Do you agree that voters got EXACTLY what voters elected them to do?

• YES

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A lot of democrats have buyer's remorse. This demented old coot must be the first President to crap himself in the Vatican. The Afghanistan debacle: That is a example of every single Joseph Robinette Biden policy ever.

Last edited:
You voted for it, morons.
"Our task is to show people that in many ways they got what they ordered. Right? They said this is what they wanted...so let's get out there as we do and remind them of that."

Yeah, oops.

Hey wait.... I didn't vote for 7 dollar gas.

And I didn't vote for 8% inflation, honest I didn't.

I think Ms Harris is gaslighting me.

She can't deliver what I voted for. I think she's making excuses to cover up her failure

A lot of democrats have buyer's remorse. This demented old coot must be the first President to crap himself in the Vatican. The Afghanistan debacle: That is a example of every single Joseph Robinette Biden policy ever.
He shit himself at the Vatican, gave the future Queen consort a loud smelly fart and grabbed a reporter to tell him someone wiped his ass.

The democratic president.

Yeah, oops.

Hey wait.... I didn't vote for 7 dollar gas.

And I didn't vote for 8% inflation, honest I didn't.

I think Ms Harris is gaslighting me.

She can't deliver what I voted for. I think she's making excuses to cover up her failure
1626613187322.png

You voted for it, morons.
"Our task is to show people that in many ways they got what they ordered. Right? They said this is what they wanted...so let's get out there as we do and remind them of that."

The first honest thing that ever came out of this administration.

This is what their voters voted for. How did they know this? We told them before the election this is what they're going to get if they vote Democrat. We also told them (at least I did) that they will blame everybody but Dementia for the results of his policies.

They're trying to blame the border problem on Trump, Afghanistan on Trump, inflation on the Republicans, the supply chain shortage on all countries we deal with, gasoline prices on Putin, spread of covid on Republican voters, the list goes on and on.

"The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault.
Ray from Cleveland

Sorry bout that,

1.When will America know that they didn't vote them into office?
2. WARNING: ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!!!
3. We are all being shat upon.
4. By ole leaky butt.
5. Lets Go Brandon!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. A lie this huge is devastating to the world, we see now.
2. It will end up badly.
3. But I will lesson the blow, giving you the play by play.
4. We as a race, are entering into a dark time.
5. The ones that will be hurt the most are the most uninsulated.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow, a rare moment of honesty from Harris

yes dems. you voted for record inflation, supply chain shortages, record high gas, surrendering to terrorist, chaos in europe, a chinese new world order, record deaths of covid….this is your america

Kamala claims that her and Biden delivered exactly what she and Joe were elected to do. Do you agree?

So voters knew EXACTLY what policies Biden would implement? I have a list here that says otherwise:
The Brits held him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandononing AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, he then sold us out by approving Nord Stream 2
giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, that's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, this is a disaster for many

I might be wrong, but I don't think voters got "exactly" what they voted for in 2020.....see the poll.

Absolutely. Everyone knew they would be fuckups before the election was held.

Yet the Nevertrumpers still voted for them because they would rather the country be fucked up rather than deal with mean tweets.

I'm not sure how this could be quantified properly, since so many people who voted for them aren't around any more.

Of course, being that so many were also dead at the time they did vote, this makes accurate data collection especially difficult.

Kamala claims that her and Biden delivered exactly what she and Joe were elected to do. Do you agree?

It may just be a matter of semantics, but she used the word "elected" when she really meant to say "installed".

...in which case, she is completely correct.

Wow, a rare moment of honesty from Harris

yes dems. you voted for record inflation, supply chain shortages, record high gas, surrendering to terrorist, chaos in europe, a chinese new world order, record deaths of covid….this is your america

The problem is they don't care, as long as they don't have to read meanie Tweets any longer.

I always try to look at the bright side. As Democrats tirelessly work towards making this nation of ours a single-party government forever, they now see what it would look like if their dreams came true. It's the fence sitters that hopefully learned their lesson here. They don't subscribe to either party, but this is what it looks like when they win, so you better consider that next time you have to make a choice.

Same holds true for those who waste their vote on third party candidates. They know their candidate will never win, but live under this belief that they made a statement somehow. Well....you made your statement alright, and look at us now!

So in a way this turnout may be a good thing. After they're finally all gone, remember, we don't want to live through this ever again.

The problem is they don't care, as long as they don't have to read meanie Tweets any longer.

I always try to look at the bright side. As Democrats tirelessly work towards making this nation of ours a single-party government forever, they now see what it would look like if their dreams came true. It's the fence sitters that hopefully learned their lesson here. They don't subscribe to either party, but this is what it looks like when they win, so you better consider that next time you have to make a choice.

Same holds true for those who waste their vote on third party candidates. They know their candidate will never win, but live under this belief that they made a statement somehow. Well....you made your statement alright, and look at us now!

So in a way this turnout may be a good thing. After they're finally all gone, remember, we don't want to live through this ever again.
true they don’t care…their cult comes first..party over country

Forum List

Back