Kamala Harris says Kaepernick anthem-kneeling controversy was triggered by Russian 'bots'.

They didn't. We did the war in Iraq for Israel.
For Israel ? Maybe true for Syria, but not Iraq.
Saddam was a CIA asset against Iran until he got greedy and tried to take Kuwait, and like Iran before and Libya after him he wanted to nationalize Iraq's oil -- another big mistake.

Russians did indeed fan the flames around what in reality was a very innocuous protest. What can I say, one side lost their shit over it.

Russia used Twitter trolls to divide Americans over NFL
Kind of like people who see racists behind every tree.

6c751ca1002720db35d36feb613ad3fd.jpg
So we all are racist-unless we voted for Obama. I think I'll resent that and call you close minded.

So we all are racist-unless we voted for Obama. I think I'll resent that and call you close minded.
And your little personal insult toward me proves the point of this thread, that Americans are in the post-literacy age where we allow electronic images to do our thinking for us. It was a meme that I did not create, and doesn't necessarily illustrate my exact thoughts.....--there's my post- meme disclaimer.

And your little personal insult toward me proves the point of this thread, that Americans are in the post-literacy age where we allow electronic images to do our thinking for us. It was a meme that I did not create, and doesn't necessarily illustrate my exact thoughts.....--there's my post- meme disclaimer.
Granted, so what are your exact thoughts?

That's some hardcore Russiagating.

What can’t those dastardly Russian bots do ? Presidential hopeful Kamala Harris has blamed the media commotion surrounding former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s kneeling during the national anthem on the Kremlin’s minions.

In a radio interview with New York-based ‘The Breakfast Club,’ Harris outlined her (completely original and not at all parroted by the media for the last two years) theory that every social fault line and division in America has a “Russian Bot” behind it.

Kaepernick anthem-kneeling controversy was the work of ‘Russian Bots’ – Kamala Harris
5d2d94abdda4c8c32c8b4627.jpg
Triggered by Putlerbots? Probably not, there were perhaps some Americans who were offended by people kneeling, but it was greatly amplified by Putlerbots. They are the ones who often fly the American flag on the internet.

And figures you post RT as "proof".

I think the majority of our representatives in Washington DC, including Kamala Harris will say whatever they believe is popular with their voters. Simply put, the Democrats are going all-in on the "Trump's a racist liar who's not our legitimate president and it's Russia's fault" narrative, but they'll probably shut up when Barr and Horowitz open up the real can of worms soon.

I think the majority of our representatives in Washington DC, including Kamala Harris will say whatever they believe is popular with their voters. Simply put, the Democrats are going all-in on the "Trump's a racist liar who's not our legitimate president and it's Russia's fault" narrative, but they'll probably shut up when Barr and Horowitz open up the real can of worms soon.
Will that be when the congress is gone for 6 weeks?

Will that be when the congress is gone for 6 weeks?
The media that matters. As long as they keep the good cop bad cop thing going with CNN and Fox*, they'll always manage to keep at least half of us misinformed and divided.

*When I say "CNN" that's basically a generalization for the whole MSM and Fox being marginalized as Trump's publicity outlet.

Why that stupid, stupid nagger! Even in a race of idiots that bitch manages to stand out. No, my hatred of that ingrate muslim human gnat Kaepernick, for spewing his constant hatred of America, has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA WHATSOEVER!

We Americans need re-segregation, Lincoln was absolutely right when he gave speeches that blacks are too mentally defective and inferior to function in a Caucasian society. Because black crybabies are simply an exercise in violence and hatred towards whites. These animals belong in cages.

And you liberals needn't bother calling me "WAAAAYCIST" because I take it as a compliment. YOU BET I'm racist against a group of humanoids who have caused nothing but chaos and destruction in American society.

Why that stupid, stupid nagger! Even in a race of idiots that bitch manages to stand out. No, my hatred of that ingrate muslim human gnat Kaepernick, for spewing his constant hatred of America, has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA WHATSOEVER!

We Americans need re-segregation, Lincoln was absolutely right when he gave speeches that blacks are too mentally defective and inferior to function in a Caucasian society. Because black crybabies are simply an exercise in violence and hatred towards whites. These animals belong in cages.

And you liberals needn't bother calling me "WAAAAYCIST" because I take it as a compliment. YOU BET I'm racist against a group of humanoids who have caused nothing but chaos and destruction in American society.
:safetocomeoutff::sleep: Go back to Europe then whitey.

:safetocomeoutff::sleep: Go back to Europe then whitey.
Most whitey's have mixed blood-can't go to just one place. In fact, most blacks here have white blood.

Forum List

Back