Kamala Harris Says That We Should Fight For Integrity

Here is the Ho at her best.

'What do you see is the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S.? What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?' Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan asked.

The vice president answered, 'Frankly, one of them is our democracy. And that I can talk about because that's not classified.'

'There is I think no question in the minds of people who are foreign policy experts that the year 2021 is not the year 2000. You know, I think there's so much about foreign and domestic policy that, for example, was guided and prioritized based on Sept 11, 2001.

Notice how none of these Moon Bats never try to defend the Ho? They know she is an embarrassment to this country just like we Americans know it.

Most democrats didn't support Biden, They like Sanders, Warren and Buttigieg. But the DNC rigs their nomination. And after the media pumps the DNC's choice, as if he was the actual front runner, the voters don't have a choice. So they all come together and vote for the DNC's choice.
And that's as far as their support can go.
I seriously don't know one democrat voter who wanted Biden before the DNC's national convention. Especially not Harris.
The vast majority of people who defend Biden, aren't so much defending Biden. But more so the party.

I was watching a show last night about how the Drug Cartel stole an election in Mexico in the 1980s with unverified ballots. and installed their man. Sound familiar?

Joe Potatohead and the Ho did not legitimately win the 2020 election.

I don't think she misspoke at all.
I totally believe she is one of the progressives who believes they are right, everyone else is wrong, so therefore anything that stands against their will is dangerous. They all showed this when Manchin voted against them. Calls to redo how our government works started everywhere from the left. What they want is totalitarianism. But of course, only if they are the ones in control.
When democrats lose an election they claim that the electoral process doesn't work. When they lose a court case they claim the judicial process no longer works. They just don't want to lose. They want the process rigged.

Do you think the left does a good job defending themselves and their own?

No. The moderate democrats go too far with defending the extremist left. If they're going to save their party, they need to start cleaning house and getting rid of the trash that's infested the party.

Forum List

Back