Kamala Harris, Tim Walz Interview Each Other in Policy-Free Discussion as Both Continue to Dodge Press

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
What a complete clown show. Theses two losers won’t dare sit for any actual policy questions but they are fine with a goofy circle jerk where cackling Kamala and the stolen valor guy can pretend to be candidates.

Vice President Kamala Harris and Gov. Tim Walz finally granted an interview, not to a hostile – or even a friendly – press, but to themselves.

It's working quite well for them and they will run until the wheels fall off right through convention week.

The move has her moving up in the race and ahead in some of the polls, particularly the rust belt swing states.

I love the part where they laugh about white people being so lame and eating mayonnaise as a major food group.

Totally winning message in PA and the upper midwest.

So cool you guys!

YAASSS QUEEN!

This campaign is fucking embarrassing.

Yeah I have no doubt this was all scripted. White guy tacos, mayonnaise and tuna...the whole conversation which was just over 9 minutes was just awkward. You can tell they don't know each other which is interesting since Kamala said she picked Tim over Shapiro because she knew Tim, even though she's known Shapiro for 20 years.

If these people ever face the media they will have problems dealing with even "softball" questions like, "What did you have for lunch today?" or "How's the weather?"

I have never even heard of a “white guy taco”. Is that just the racist-liberal term for tacos-Americano?

This kind of crazy talk from Kamala is the whole reason they don’t want a Kamala to open her mouth.

Forum List

Back