Kamala Harris voters think they will be owned by a man under Project 2025 if Trump gets into office

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The disabled red head lesbian thinks there won't be "accommodations" for people like her, whatever that means, and she wants to keep access to her bank accounts because I guess somewhere in Project 2025 there are provisions to terminate the bank accounts of disabled, red headed lesbians. She also doesn't want to be "some man's object" because I guess if Trump wins we'll be rolling back time to the 1800s.
Plenty of people jumping on the Harris train are no less ignorant and paranoid than MAGA. We are becoming less of a serious people with each passing day. It truly amazes me how we continue to be a superpower with this level of IQ wandering around.

I guess you haven't read Project 2025. The president will control all agencies with no accountabiity to congress and thanks to the supreme court he will be immune from crimes so he can do basically what he wants. So it is not outside the realm of possibiity that if trump doesn't want gays or lesbians around, he could have them locked up.

It's comforting to know that if WWIII breaks out, there are some strong, young men and women ready to pick up a rifle and fight for freedom!

The disabled red head lesbian thinks there won't be "accommodations" for people like her, whatever that means, and she wants to keep access to her bank accounts because I guess somewhere in Project 2025 there are provisions to terminate the bank accounts of disabled, red headed lesbians. She also doesn't want to be "some man's object" because I guess if Trump wins we'll be rolling back time to the 1800s.
Plenty of people jumping on the Harris train are no less ignorant and paranoid than MAGA. We are becoming less of a serious people with each passing day. It truly amazes me how we continue to be a superpower with this level of IQ wandering around.

IDK about bank accounts but they sure as hell wanna take away her rights.

I can see why they like Joe and the Hoe.... the stammering jibberish with 30 second awkward pauses and the drooling stares are the giveaways.

Well queer away, thing.... we will never stop you. Just stay away from our kids.

lesbian not stupid.jpg

We are becoming less of a serious people with each passing day. It truly amazes me how we continue to be a superpower with this level of IQ wandering around.

You mean like not knowing the precepts of Sharia Law and the fact that these people are not moving here to be Americans but are moving here to make us like THEM.

WHILE DOING THE VERY SAME THING ALL ACROSS EUROPE.

Forum List

Back