Kamala Harris's cash haul from last night's debate

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Try $12 Million! That's right, 12 million smackeroonies...

How did Mikey do?

Good for Ms. Harris, showing the young people how to profit over public service.
The irony!!!

tenor.gif

So how many contributors were there? Can you give a number? How about the number of contributions below $100?
The Dim’s are the party of extreme wealth, and yes you can buy elected office.

Kamala is getting the dirtiest money available. The globalists, neocons, slavers, open border dogs, China lovers, outsourcing multinational corporations and all of Soros' many corrupt foundations are thrilled to have a Black, female, easily manipulated political ho on board.

Try $12 Million! That's right, 12 million smackeroonies...

How did Mikey do?

Bragging about the money that causes 90% of the corruption....

We should be trying to get money OUT of our politics not getting excited over more being injected. And yes, troll, I've had this position for decades.

Its not going anywhere....unfortunately.

We should be trying to get money OUT of our politics not getting excited over more being injected. And yes, troll, I've had this position for decades.
What's your solution to get money out of politics?

BTW, all my OP shows is that more VOTERS favored Kamala vs. Mikey there, that's all.

I noticed I haven't seen a single rightwing response informing us of how much did Pence rake in as a result from the debate.

Do you have any updates on that per chance?

What's your solution to get money out of politics?

BTW, all my OP shows is that more VOTERS favored Kamala vs. Mikey there, that's all.

I noticed I haven't seen a single rightwing response informing us of how much did Pence rake in as a result from the debate.

Do you have any updates on that per chance?
No clue. I didn't even watch the debate. I am pretty burned out on the circus show that is our politics.

As to funding I believe it should be restricted to public funds and all ads/debates restricted to public television.

Forum List

Back