Kamala, "I'm not going to do something just for black people"... black voters are angry about her saying that...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Kamala already BLEW it with blacks. ! When it came to helping blacks, there is video of her saying. "I'm not going to do something just for black people." Once again blacks feel tossed aside but she does not mind helping illegals!

Correction: Kamala LOVES the illegals. She has on many occasions spoken about protecting the "rights" of non-citizen border interlopers. Extending full healthcare to illegals. Releasing convicted illegals. Has she ever made such statements about American Black people, the most loyal voting bloc for the Democrats? NOPE.

What does our resident "expert" on THE BLACKS (IM2) think about Kamala backhanding Black people and putting illegals ahead of them in priorities? :popcorn:

Correction: Kamala LOVES the illegals. She has on many occasions spoken about protecting the "rights" of non-citizen border interlopers. Extending full healthcare to illegals. Releasing convicted illegals. Has she ever made such statements about American Black people, the most loyal voting bloc for the Democrats? NOPE.

What does our resident "expert" on THE BLACKS (IM2) think about Kamala backhanding Black people and putting illegals ahead of them in priorities? :popcorn:
I tried to talk to him about that but you can't have a normal conversation with him without him interjecting RACISM into the sentences.

I think her comment is correct. Just because she’s (somewhat) black, why should she have programs designed specifically to help just black people?

If, Gd-forbid, the useful idiots out her in the WH, her focus should be on helping ALL Americans, not singling out specific people for benefits based on race.

If Wulz becomes president one day, Gd-forbid, I don’t want him focusing just on people who have relations with horses.

He isn’t presidential material. Even thinking he was veep material was a massive mistake. 😀
Shows how reluctant she was to choose the Jewish guy. She’d rather choose an anti-American Communist lover than risk losing the support of her antisemitic Muslim base by choosing a Jew, and a pro-Israel one at that.

Shows how reluctant she was to choose the Jewish guy. She’d rather choose an anti-American Communist lover than risk losing the support of her antisemitic Muslim base by choosing a Jew, and a pro-Israel one at that.
I’m glad she didn’t pick Josh Shapiro, he would have been a big asset for her, even though she would have lost still.

I’m glad she didn’t pick Josh Shapiro, he would have been a big asset for her, even though she would have lost still.
Hard to tell. The antisemites who permeate the Democrat Party in MI and MN might have been so enraged by the idea of a JEW on the ticket, she might have lost those states.

But I agree that PA is a big state for her, and she just alienated a lot of potential voters there - especially Jews. Add in her flip-flopping on fracking, and Trump has a great chance of winning PA.

Forum List

Back