Kamala is a disappointment to progressives

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
They're just not happy with Kamala. Maybe it's her giggling, but that can't be it. What's left is she is recognized or at least was the most "liberal" (a misnomer) person in US govt.

So what happened? I can't answer that because all I've ever seen is a dick with low character. Of course nobody liked her in the first place, including her own party, until 80 million votes gave her the THUMBS UP..........COUGH!

And how's Biden doing?

There is nothing in her past to make anyone think she would ever be anything than what she has been.

Not much.
Well she sucked Willie Brown's dick and threatend him with arrest if he ever said she sucked his dick

Some women go far by giving good head. She looks like she could suck the chrome off a bumper

But suckin and swalloring ain't enuff

Well she sucked Willie Brown's dick and threatend him with arrest if he ever said she sucked his dick

Some women go far by giving good head. She looks like she could suck the chrome off a bumper

But suckin and swalloring ain't enuff

Men and women have sex. News at 11? You aren't aware of this?

She put a lot of criminals behind bars.

If she weren't black and female, she'd be a darling of the right.
She put a lot of pot smokers an other non-violent offenders behind bars.....I'm old enough to remember when you liberoidals hated over zealous iron fists like that....But you really never did give a flying fuck about civil liberties and keeping the law off our bodies, so there's that.

I'm also old enough to remember you liberoidals bristling at the idea of a woman being a fuck doll....But y'all never ever really did give a fuck about women's rights, so there that too.

She put a lot of criminals behind bars.

If she weren't black and female, she'd be a darling of the right.
the Lt Gov of Va is black and female and a darling of the right…and she hasn’t put one criminal away

so it’s not race or sex

Willie Brown is as progressive as they come, and he apparently is not disappointed with Kamasutra Harris.

For all we know, he is rather please with her, no complaints there. :dunno:

Willie Brown is as progressive as they come, and he apparently is not disappointed with Kamasutra Harris.

For all we know, he is rather please with her, no complaints there. :dunno:

She gave willie a boner, once he worked through the cocaine. She probably giggles like the Joker giving head as well- an excellent match.

Forum List

Back