Kamala laughs over dead bodies

Good God. I read the article --- that was quite a laugh! Caramel Harris has GOT to get control over her laughing problem!! I thought she had learned from other episodes not to do that. Apparently not.

did you actually watch the video?

The required decorum of the situation might have warranted a titter or a small giggle. NOT a loud cadkle. She has no self-control.

1646935477527.png

Yes, the Prime Minister probably laughed, after she started, to try to cover her ample ass. She is a IDIOT.

She is indeed an idiot, as are anyone trying to make hay out of this.

Oh, and it was the President of Poland, not the PM.

Did you even watch the video or read the article in the OP

No Dem has my vote. She is no worse than any of the last 4 or 5 VPs. They were all chosen for the votes they bring in and nothing else.
Really?

What votes did she bring in exactly? She was the first out of the DNC Presidential race.

Admit it, she was chosen because of her sex and color and she first accused him of racism during the Presidential debates.

So, is the President of Poland also evil bitch since they laughed together at the awkward moment of silence as one was waiting for the other to answer?
No. I have this cute puppy who makes me laugh even when I'm praying for the victims. Too much crying welcomes a light moment now and then.

The trouble with diplomacy has to do with when the world is looking, the diplomat must absolutely not pick her nose or laugh in the middle of a discussion of the funereal session.
The President of Poland is a hero because he has led his country to do the work of God in helping strangers overcome the odds of capture and a future life outside a war zone.
Ms. Harris has been trained in the narciscist's field of "it's someone else's fault," and she's been trained; well, if you call it that. 👎

It's a California thing. It's supposed to put people at ease. You know, wow man, snicker...

But you're right, the Poles are on the opposite side of the globe, they might not understand.
People on the other side of this country don't understand! But thanx for the intel.

Really?

What votes did she bring in exactly? She was the first out of the DNC Presidential race.

Admit it, she was chosen because of her sex and color and she first accused him of racism during the Presidential debates.

You do not think sex and color brings votes?

Plus she was seen as further left than him, most Dems view him as a moderate.

You do not think sex and color brings votes?

Plus she was seen as further left than him, most Dems view him as a moderate.
If they bring votes, why did the democrats throw her out on her arse during the Presidential election and pick a crusty old white boy with a long history of racism?

More than likely it was a George Soros deal.. Here we see her with his grandson.

1646937233668.png

did you actually watch the video?
No, didn't bother --- because I believe you (and the text) that she was laughing at the "who's on first" moment. Doesn't matter: it was a hopeless situation for laughing in. It seems to be a sort of behavioral tic --- all her staff quit a couple months ago, and I don't know if she has anyone who can talk to her frankly about politically bad mannerisms.

If they bring votes, why did the democrats throw her out on her arse during the Presidential election and pick a crusty old white boy with a long history of racism?

because the crusty old white dude was seen as the best chance to beat Trump

Forum List

Back