Kamala laughs over dead bodies

Putin...Xi...the mullah's and the potbellied pig are watching.... wake up woke folks....or lose your freedom forever....

Leftist morons will NEVER wake up not when they are stupid as shit.

542333-3c5212a30798f488db5450c9c67a1cf0.jpg

So, is the President of Poland also evil bitch since they laughed together at the awkward moment of silence as one was waiting for the other to answer?

That is correct, she didn't laugh at the question at all it was over who would answer first to which BOTH laughed over it.

I watched the video.

Apparently the Putin worshipping Trumpsters on this thread think that our VP should act more like Sally Struthers at these news conferences.

That is correct, she didn't laugh at the question at all it was over who would answer first to which BOTH laughed over it.

I watched the video.

None of these people watched the video, they just took the headline as the gospel.

It is all they ever do

I voted for Biden/Harris, and thank god I did like all of the other people that voted for Biden/Harris ticket. He got more votes than tramp.
I should have voted for Trump.

When he was President gas was 2 bucks a gallon, inflation was zero, and we were at peace.

Now gas is 7 bucks a gallon, inflation is 8%, and we're a stone's throw away from being at war with a nuclear power.

Honestly, I'm kinda starting to miss Donald Trump at this point.

I voted for Biden/Harris, and thank god I did like all of the other people that voted for Biden/Harris ticket. He got more votes than tramp.
Aren't you about due for a booster to celebrate your hero's shining victory, Killer?

In the latest humiliating blow to American prestige and integrity, Kamala "Kumquat" Harris, the vice president of the failing and floundering United States, breaks into hysterical laughter when Poland asks about refugees.

Hey, Kumquat, people are DYING in Ukraine. A children's hospital was bombed. Most people are taught not to laugh at a funeral. Is your inability to control your JOY, because you are black? Poland is helping, doing all they can. They do not need shit and giggles from the likes of you.
Good God. I read the article --- that was quite a laugh! Caramel Harris has GOT to get control over her laughing problem!! I thought she had learned from other episodes not to do that. Apparently not.

Apparently the Putin worshipping Trumpsters on this thread think that our VP should act more like Sally Struthers at these news conferences.
The post of somebody who has a tenuous grasp on reality and might want to stand a little closer to the medicine cabinet.

Good God. I read the article --- that was quite a laugh! Caramel Harris has GOT to get control over her laughing problem!! I thought she had learned from other episodes not to do that. Apparently not.
It's a California thing. It's supposed to put people at ease. You know, wow man, snicker...

But you're right, the Poles are on the opposite side of the globe, they might not understand.

Forum List

Back