🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Lays Flowers At... the Vietnam Memorial Celebrating the Heroic Shoot-Down of John McCain

MisterBeale she hates America for going into Vietnam
I doubt that. IMO?

I am sure she supports whatever the oligarchy & the billionaires tell her to do.

She is a lackey, with no beliefs of her own, other than climbing the ladder for mo' money and mo' power.

She'll do anything for her thirty pieces of silver. She doesn't have the intellectual capacity, the spine, or the notion to have strong convictions. Hell, we saw that with her vicious attack on Biden during the debate, and then turning around and joining him on the ticket.

I'd have a modicum of respect if she actually had some strong beliefs, don't kid yourself, she has none.

MisterBeale she hates America for going into Vietnam

Well Vietnam was pretty corrupt.
Clearly Ho Chi Minh was vastly popular for defeating the French.
It is really shitty for the Vietnamese to finally defeat their evil invader, only for the US to try to steal half of their country away from them.
Bau Dai was the legal leader of South Vietnam, not Diem.
Diem was hated pretty universally.

Why would she hate the country she was born in?
That makes no sense. Maybe its you who is doing the hating.

I hate the governments of the country I was born in.
I hate what we did in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Egypt, et.

kamala vietnam.jpg

I hate the governments of the country I was born in.
I hate what we did in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Egypt, et.
Yes, you applaud what they were doing in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Egypt, et.

Trumps the only President in modern history to not start a war, and you hated him for it.

Well, the bar is set extremely low when you send your giggling marxist fluffer off somewhere.... if she literally didn't offer someone a hand job in front of the cameras we'll call it a success.

the timing of the xiden admin in vietnam and their cluster in Afghan had to be intentional

Yes, you applaud what they were doing in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Egypt, et.

Trumps the only President in modern history to not start a war, and you hated him for it.

I don't understand your post at all.
I do not applaud what our government did in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Egypt, etc.
Nor have I ever been critical of Trump over his foreign policies, except moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.
I am strict far left, but I have little to complain about Trump really.

Antifa love America?

Why wouldn't they? They live here like you. Does trump love americs after orchestrating to over throw democracy like a middle eastern dictator and you all cheered.
Democrats deplored it but it them who hate America. You're as dumb as dogshit. Repeat everything fox says. A puppet full of shit and wind.

Why wouldn't they? They live here like you. Does trump love americs after orchestrating to over throw democracy like a middle eastern dictator and you all cheered.
Democrats deplored it but it them who hate America. You're as dumb as dogshit. Repeat everything fox says. A puppet full of shit and wind.
Is that why you Leftards burn the American flag and insist America is not the greatest nation?

Forum List

Back