Kamala making money off the illegal children kept in cages

Says the Obama cultist. You Marxists are always falsely labeling others for what you yourselves are. Did you get that from Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals?'

I voted for Romney.

I know that's very hard for you "poorly-educated" - as your Orange God called you - cultists to grasp.

That's because low IQ.
You voted for ‘loafers’ figures. He’s a waste of flesh.

cultist who worships his Orange God

I'm not even Hindu...

hindu_god___ganesha.jpg

Her children's book which she receives royalties for each copy distributed is being given to illegals after crossing the border.

I need to find a money making scam like this. Guaranteed income!
Settle down. Your worried about her making a few bucks but you ignored the graft trump was using overseas because was the
POTUs. How about the millions his kids made by allowing access to the trump regime?

Come on comrade. You can't have it both ways.

Proof? From a real source? Not CNN or PMSDNC? Or the dailykos?

It's from FEC filings.

Her children's book which she receives royalties for each copy distributed is being given to illegals after crossing the border.

I need to find a money making scam like this. Guaranteed income!
Settle down. Your worried about her making a few bucks but you ignored the graft trump was using overseas because was the
POTUs. How about the millions his kids made by allowing access to the trump regime?

Come on comrade. You can't have it both ways.

Proof? From a real source? Not CNN or PMSDNC? Or the dailykos?

It's from FEC filings.

And yet the left is going to try and do exactly that while the right forgets that Trump even had a bank account.

Sometimes, it is hard to tell the hard left from the hard right, the always act exactly the same while seeing the other side as acutely evil.

Who else would read anything from that braying moron.

I hear they "encourage" regular reading of Kamala's literary musings...

A_Clockwork_Orange_Title.jpg

Why would I give a shit if some dumb uneducated rube respects me?
Does that mean you don't respect yourself? The Democrat money trail leads from our enemies straight to the White House and Biden and his family. Look into that why don't ya?

Forum List

Back