Kamala Policy Page Touts DMZ Visit – Site of ‘Alliance with North Korea’ Gaffe – as Proof She Is ‘Ready’ on ‘Day 1’

Sep 8, 2024
Harris is a walking foreign policy disaster! You know it and I know it. Our enemies know it. This is why Kim's friend, Putin, endorsed her.

Kamala's brilliant foreign policy statement on North Korea is in the link below.

Kamala Policy Page Touts DMZ Visit​

I see their thinking here--- by waiting until the day before the debate to post her "policies," Kammy's handlers are hoping it will be too late for either Trump or the debate mods to read and learn them all much less fact check any of it or have any debate questions about them!

I expect than when queried at the debate on where she stands on any issue, Harris will now simply refer them to her web page rather than answer the question!

I see their thinking here--- by waiting until the day before the debate to post her "policies," Kammy's handlers are hoping it will be too late for either Trump or the debate mods to read and learn them all much less fact check any of it or have any debate questions about them!

I expect than when queried at the debate on where she stands on any issue, Harris will now simply refer them to her web page rather than answer the question!
You're quite correct.

gatewaypundit and breitbart.

Sources match username.

Stereotype confirmed.
From OP;
"“So, the United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea. And it is an alliance that is strong and enduring,” Harris declared."

From White House, that blue, underlined "declared" =
"THE VICE PRESIDENT: So, the United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea. And it is an alliance that is strong and enduring. And today, there were several demonstrations of just that point."

The race is to see who gaffs more; her or Biden.

Tough race as they are both morons.

Wow, I visit this thread after it is a full FOUR HOURS OLD and not a single Kammiss Cultist Supporter has a THING TO SAY.

Very revealing.
They seldom have a word of praise for Camel Hairless. Their interest is in bashing President Trump. Now that really is revealing.

Forum List

Back