Kamala Speaks to Us About Space

WTF???

wtf seriously.gif

I doubt that. She’s that bad.

Not when you consider their other option being Buttegedge. I'm pretty sure the black community isn't going to give a pass to a gay white guy telling them if you don't vote for me you ain't black...

Actually, I sort of understood it. It was coherent. TOTAL bureaucratize, of course, meaningless. But we've all heard her do worse!

All those pointless words ---- partner, update . . . . . . . nothing about space.

She's a space cadet, all right.

Not when you consider their other option being Buttegedge. I'm pretty sure the black community isn't going to give a pass to a gay white guy telling them if you don't vote for me you ain't black...
If Newsome runs, he’ll get their votes.

I have to give her one thing. She can put a lot of words together. They may have no real meaning. Which points to not really understanding what she is talking about. But at least no one can claim she made a false statement or claim she lied or backtracked. Because to do that you have to have something that makes sense to point to. When it is just words strung together with no meaning she is safe.

Forum List

Back