Here is a political doozie from England about VP Harris

Both Biden and Pence cooperated fully in getting the docs returned

Trump did the opposite.. egregiously

He was asked. Many times.

Finally, the FBI raided the house because of his incessant lying and obstruction.

Then MAGA goes into full blown meltdown probably because their precious snowflake safe space alternative reality media didn't tell them about that part.

She's an absolute embarrassment.

And everyone knows it.

Including the Democrats.

She isn't white, and has tits. That's all that matters really. Only way she could be better is if she was gay.

It would be different if she had actual brains, cared about america, was articulate and showed actual leadership. I mean if she was half the woman Tulsi gabbard is then she could actually be viable.

Harris honestly is pretty much like a first lady, she shows up sometimes, says some things and at the end of the day no one really cares. Mrs Regan was more of a vice president than Harris is.

First question, yes.

Second question, as opposed to taking the documents, hiding the documents, lying about the documents, having your lawyers lie about the documents, having your staff assist you with and lying about the documents, transporting the documents from home to home so authorities couldn't find them, and showing top secret documents to random people over for a party, Biden just gave back the documents when asked.

You do know that's the gist of the case, right? Or did Steve Bannon not mention that part on his podcast?
What about the 3rd question, Steer?

Neither did the ds until they were told to like her.
2% in her own state :rofl:
I guess you missed where Trump tried to run for President several times and was soundly rejected prior to 2016

I guess you missed where Trump tried to run for President several times and was soundly rejected prior to 2016
Lol got to deflect so you can continue your delusion.
Cultism 101

Ok. Explain
Simple.
By the end of the Obama era, and folks health insurance turned to shit, wage stagnation lasted the entire 8 years, TARP money all went to the same rich firms that caused the 2008 mortgage crises, over 2 million people lost their homes because of it - yet the investment banks that owned the homes - were given 100 cents on the dollar (including profits) - and - AND - they got to keep the homes the 2,000,000 were kicked out of.
So in 2016 - there was a giant "Fuck it - I'm doing...I am voting Trump".
People just wanted anyone who wasn't a card carrying Washingtonite.
And Trump was elected... barely.

Simple.
By the end of the Obama era, and folks health insurance turned to shit, wage stagnation lasted the entire 8 years, TARP money all went to the same rich firms that caused the 2008 mortgage crises, over 2 million people lost their homes because of it - yet the investment banks that owned the homes - were given 100 cents on the dollar (including profits) - and - AND - they got to keep the homes the 2,000,000 were kicked out of.
None of which explains why Trump was roundly ignored previous to 2016

Simple.

What it really was was a rise in populism, particularly on the right but also on the left. Trump just caught the wave and rode it.

I'd say the Iraq War also had a big effect. It was (probably) a pointless war, and most of the people who fought it were not from the elites.

They've turned into everything that they * claimed* to detest in the '60s & '70s....Freudian AF.
They hate Jews but Jews are a big constituency of theirs. They hate the rich but they are the rich. They hate guns but they all have them. They say they're constitutionalists, but they hate free speech. They say they're all in for the middle class, but they rob them every chance they get. Democrats are lying hypocrites and the people who vote for them are suckers. MAGA

They hate Jews but Jews are a big constituency of theirs. They hate the rich but they are the rich. They hate guns but they all have them. They say they're constitutionalists, but they hate free speech. They say they're all in for the middle class, but they rob them every chance they get. Democrats are lying hypocrites and the people who vote for them are suckers. MAGA
Worse than hypocrites....They hate themselves, along with the rest of humanity.

Thanks for speaking for us

Dope

IMG_4308.jpeg

Forum List

Back