Kamala will be a generational leader...

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
Why is she so crazy?

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
Why is she so crazy?

I hope Kamala irritates the hell outta deplorables, cause she will be our nation's leader for the next 12 years, suck it up deplorables :p:p:p...

1597532002965.png

Why is she so crazy?

I hope Kamala irritates the hell outta deplorables, cause she will be our nation's leader for the next 12 years, suck it up deplorables :p:p:p...

View attachment 375488
So will the Police enforce her totalitarian executive orders? Will she use federal cops and will they follow those same orders? If on the Deplorables. What if they are on the Progs? If the old people vote Prog they deserve every bashed in skull they receive.

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

She sure was good at putting those black criminals away in California.
Even if she had to cheat to do it, eh?

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488
She dropped out before California lol she was 4th in her own state.. she’s horrible, democrats don’t even like her

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

They were used for cheap labor.. can you say Slavery?

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

They were used for cheap labor.. can you say Slavery?

Runs in her family.......

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488
Why would you support a typical corrupt, unscrupulous politician? I don't get it. Is it just the letter (D) by her name?

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488
Why would you support a typical corrupt, unscrupulous politician? I don't get it. Is it just the letter (D) by her name?

corrupt? unscrupulous?... has she tried to bribe or extort anyone you know, like the pussygrabber does, has she stolen from charity or kept the money from veterans like pussygraber did? has she betrayed our country like pussygrabber does? is she a lifelong criminal or serial predator like pussygrabber is?... don't be naive deplorable...

1597552241525.png

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

corrupt? unscrupulous?... has she tried to bribe or extort anyone you know, like the pussygrabber does, has she stolen from charity or kept the money from veterans like pussygraber did? has she betrayed our country like pussygrabber does? is she a lifelong criminal or serial predator like pussygrabber is?... don't be naive deplorable...
Do you have something against grabbing pussy??

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

View attachment 375571

I'm not a Trump supporter, Einstein. I never have been. Is it possible for you to answer my question without pointing to someone else, as if two wrongs make a right?

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

View attachment 375571

I'm not a Trump supporter, Einstein. I never have been. Is it possible for you to answer my question without pointing to someone else, as if two wrongs make a right?

sorry, did not see your list of acts of corruption by Kamala...

Are you high, harrisy is an affirmative action hire. biden initially pandered to poor incapable women by saying he would make his VP a woman, then he doubled down to include his benevolence to a woman of color. Ever heard of the bigotry of low expectations? biden wanted to show his wokeness by backhanding every woman in the country, many more qualified than harrisy.

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

View attachment 375571

She’s a black Democrat. That’s corrupt right there

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

View attachment 375571

Here's a quick glimpse of her character.

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488
So will the Police enforce her totalitarian executive orders? Will she use federal cops and will they follow those same orders? If on the Deplorables. What if they are on the Progs? If the old people vote Prog they deserve every bashed in skull they receive.
If these communist progs ever get elected, they won't need so many cops because they generally turn the army on their own people to keep order. Of course there will be personal police to protect Biden and Harris but the people will have their guns confiscated and be at the total mercy of government for everything. The communist way. MAGA

Why is she so crazy?

View attachment 375488

View attachment 375571

Here's a quick glimpse of her character.

She does have a strong character and beliefs, along with high morals and intelligence, compare that to pussygrabber who has no moral compass, no beliefs, is profoundly corrupted, also inept, incoherent, unhinged and obscene...

1597607983446.png
1597608226782.png

Forum List

Back