Kamala's gggrandfathers slave list.

According to this research report, Kamala Harris’ ancestor Hamilton Brown owned seven plantations in Jamaica in 1817. He employed more than 200 slaves whose first names are listed here:

So....Kamala is a product of a slave owner. Yet, she embraces her blackness when she is mostly Indian. Even her father calls her a liar and a fraud, but I can't find the link to what he said. This list will have to suffice as to her claims of being "black". Plus, her parents were illegally here when she was born (in oakland), which makes her what? Legal, or not legally able to run as VP?

Doesn't matter I guess. But I found the list of names, ages, of those slaves very telling.
What is telling about a distant ancestor being raped by a slave master?
I don't know. What is the telling about blacks wanting reparations for today's people who never owned slaves, nor did their parents or grandparents or great grandparents never owned slaves? And what is the telling about freed blacks who owned slaves themselves?
If distant ancestors are responsible for todays citizens, what makes her and hers, exempt?

Bet if you dug deep enough, you would find most Black Americans descended from some case of slave rape.

Why would you want to hold it against them?
I don't. But if whites (and blacks) today are being held accountable for what their ancestors did, who can prove what and why bother? Which is why reparations are stupid.

And furthermore...IF blacks didn't sell their own people to european buyers, there wouldn't be this problem to begin with..right?
Reparations are stupid.

Has nothing to do with Kamala Harris‘ distant ancestors
I guess you will be voting for Trump then?

Both Biden and Harris think reparations are a keen idea. :heehee:

Especially Harris. . . which I find such an ironic hypocrisy, since she herself has benefited so greatly from human bondage so personally. I'm like, wtf, you first bitch.

According to this research report, Kamala Harris’ ancestor Hamilton Brown owned seven plantations in Jamaica in 1817. He employed more than 200 slaves whose first names are listed here:

So....Kamala is a product of a slave owner. Yet, she embraces her blackness when she is mostly Indian. Even her father calls her a liar and a fraud, but I can't find the link to what he said. This list will have to suffice as to her claims of being "black". Plus, her parents were illegally here when she was born (in oakland), which makes her what? Legal, or not legally able to run as VP?

Doesn't matter I guess. But I found the list of names, ages, of those slaves very telling.
Slave owners loved to rape slaves. You are somehow trying to dunk on Harris because her ancestor was raped by a slaveowner? Holy crap. And your question about whether she is legally able to run as VP further cements what an idiot you are.
She is an anchor baby. What are the laws of anchor babies being POTUS?
Are you clear on this?

Were her parents just holding student visas, green cards, or were they in the process of becoming citizens?

Slave owners loved to rape slaves. You are somehow trying to dunk on Harris because her ancestor was raped by a slaveowner? Holy crap. And your question about whether she is legally able to run as VP further cements what an idiot you are.
Are you clear on this?

Were her parents just holding student visas, green cards, or were they in the process of becoming citizens?
I just looked it up. She is a natural born citizen regardless of her parents not being citizens. Therefore, she is eligible to run for office.

Are you clear on this?

I just looked it up. She is a natural born citizen regardless of her parents not being citizens. Therefore, she is eligible to run for office.
Yes, I'm aware of that.

I just am not aware of the status of her parents at the time of her birth.

Are you clear on this?

Yes, I'm aware of that.

I just am not aware of the status of her parents at the time of her birth.
I'm presuming he got his papers AFTER her birth. Dude extremely intelligent from what I've read.

Harris moved to the United States in 1963 and was married to Shyamala Gopalan (1938–2009) on July 5, 1963. They met when he was at Berkeley and both were involved in the U.S. civil rights movement. The couple divorced when their daughter Kamala was 7 years old in December of 1971.[11][2] He is a naturalized citizen of the United States. [4][12]

Kamala Harris made headlines last week when she joked in a radio interview that of course she smoked marijuana in her younger years: “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

But the crack didn’t go over well with at least one Jamaican: Donald J. Harris, her father.

The elder Harris sent an unsolicited statement to Kingston-based Jamaica Global Online, for which the emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University wrote a recent essay on his family’s history.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” he added.

Maybe this is why she is not fond of him. Then again, how many blacks has she tossed in prison, one FOR LIFE, that smoked pot? Her record speaks for herself. She claims being black to further herself, but doesn't much like blacks at all.

Too bad she is running with Biden. It should be her dad.

McCain had a chance...until he picked Palin.
Biden never had a chance and made sure of it picking Harris. But he didn't pick her. Someone else did and he went along with it cuz he knows he will only be POTUS for about a week. Maybe less.

Found it, but its been deleted. HOWEVER..someone snagged it before it poofed.

This is a sad state of affairs. The race baiting is out of control.
Frankly I DON'T GIVE A FUCK what her ancestors did. She is solely responsible for who she is and what she represents. Good or bad judge her based on HER ACTIONS & CHOICES

Kamala has called Biden a racist and believes the women accusing Biden of sexual assaults. So maybe she believes those are great qualities for a President and her sleeping with the boss to get ahead is a great idea. Funny that Democrats have bitched for four years that these are bad qualities and today they think they are Presidential qualities.

This is a sad state of affairs. The race baiting is out of control.
Frankly I DON'T GIVE A FUCK what her ancestors did. She is solely responsible for who she is and what she represents. Good or bad judge her based on HER ACTIONS & CHOICES
Hey, I didn't go looking. Her father did! And posted about it. Which of course was picked up by those who do such things. I just..well...brought it here for perusual. ;)

Are you clear on this?

Good job getting there eventually, you fucking idiot :thup:

Are you clear on this?

Good job getting there eventually, you fucking idiot :thup:
:yapyapyapf:

Forum List

Back