Kamala's Shocking China Connections Exposed

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Running 16th in the Democrat Party's 2020 Horse's Ass Race should have disqualified her from becoming Sleepy Joe Biden's running mate. Her intricate ties to the CCP through her current husband may have influenced the Biden handler's decision to pick Kamala.

Regarding the welcoming of the fly into the spider's parlor, here is what Kamala said, juxtaposed to Biden's promise for unity and working together with both parties.

1605545275155.png

Nothing Found
It seems we can't find what you're looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
--------------------------
when you hit about , and so what!!

Last edited:
Running 16th in the Democrat Party's 2020 Horse's Ass Race should have disqualified her from becoming Sleepy Joe Biden's running mate. Her intricate ties to the CCP through her current husband may have influenced the Biden handler's decision to pick Kamala.

Regarding the welcoming of the fly into the spider's parlor, here is what Kamala said, juxtaposed to Biden's promise for unity and working together with both parties.

View attachment 417032

Which rally was this? Because, I'm thinking, she didn't say this. And you're just talking out of your blow hole.
Stop harping on connections to China. Both parties and a lot of politicians are in with China...especially the guy that
sits (for the moment) in the White House.

View attachment 417032
Yawn...

View attachment 417032
Yawn...
Almost as boring as your shitpost OPs.

View attachment 417032
I'm right here, bitch. Come get me.

View attachment 417032

Wow, only if "cleverjournies.com" would have produced this hatchet job earlier...I would have changed my 4,200 votes I cast for her ticket.

View attachment 417032
i'm all for calling out bullshit where it exists but this is from a satire website, not real and she never said it.

View attachment 417032
I'm right here, bitch. Come get me.
Don't worry, she knows where you are and what you're packing.

Forum List

Back