kansas city protest planned

My point is that all of the details haven't come forward in this case. My guess is that the youngster lying in a hospital bed now probably has a record a mile long.
probably. i did post the original story on her when it happened. kid missed the buss and went to strangers yard. who got scared and shot his gun off he didnt hit the kid. and he didnt get charged.

My point is that all of the details haven't come forward in this case. My guess is that the youngster lying in a hospital bed now probably has a record a mile long.
Why would you guess that? Has a white kid ever gone to the wrong home? Hell you give the police a pass when they go to the wrong home and shoot the home owner.

I got this story mixed with another story one. All we got is black kids side not the shooters side. love how black make assumption just cause the shooter is an 80 year old white. Cops are saying its not race motivated. Course Crump shows up to make a buck. love his quote. “It is inescapable not to observe the racial dynamics here,” said Crump. “If the roles were reversed,” he continued, “how much outraged would there be in America?” because if was black man shooting white nothing would happen because in todays society it is ok to kill whites. But if black get killed the black kkk shows up .

not hat i believe anything cnn has to say. this whole story is one sided.

except he didnt and was a straight A student that went to the wrong address,,
he went to 114th street instead of terrace,,

Forum List

Back