Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

While we've got real issues confronting the future of this county, people like you get offended over stupid shit like this? Sidesteppingt these problems are not what this eletion should be about. this is just stupid talking points from libs who want to make this election about something it isn't. Pathetic really you should be ashamed

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

The 'race' of your mother and father gives you unquestionable authority over the interpretation of a cartoon? Really? You sound like the racist.

Shut the fuck up, take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.
There should be warning for these types of thread.
WARNING FAUX OUTRAGE AHEAD

So for the sake of argument, let's say these guys are the biggest racists this world has ever know.

How does that invalidate the fact that we need to cut taxes, cut spending, and decrease regulation to get this nation back on track? How does that somehow mean we don't need to start stepping up as people and fulfilling our responsibilities? How does that change the fact that we need to govern ourselves and worry less about controling the lives of others?

How is this distraction at all relevant to the problems the Tea Party actuallly addresses and the problems facing this nation? (Both of which are virtually identical).

Are you people seriously unable to determine the difference between racist and racial?

No, i think you are. you are just looking for excuses to see racists so you can ignore facts you don't like.

What are these "facts" we don't like?

That Obama is a bad president. That his policies are failing this nation. That the Tea Party has been offering one of the few solutions that will actually fix the problem.

Are there some racist Tea Party folks? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist OWS folks? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist Democrats/liberals? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist Republicans/conservatives? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist independents and whatnots? Without a doubt.

Are there some racists who don't fit into any of the aforementioned categories? Without a doubt.

Because there are some racists within any category of our citizenry does that make each and every other member of that category also racist? Of course not. Only an idiot would leap to such a generalization.

Are there some racist Tea Party folks? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist OWS folks? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist Democrats/liberals? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist Republicans/conservatives? Without a doubt.

Are there some racist independents and whatnots? Without a doubt.

Are there some racists who don't fit into any of the aforementioned categories? Without a doubt.

Because there are some racists within any category of our citizenry does that make each and every other member of that category also racist? Of course not. Only an idiot would leap to such a generalization.

All true but that is not the point to this thread. Calling obama a skunk because he stinks and he's black and white somehow makes the use of a skunk as racist.

:lmao: man they nailed that one, and you just left with tears.

OUTSTANDING!!!

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

Well...based on that logic...

Anyone in the media, in politics and in the public in general that made a comment about Barack Obama being a black man is a racist...including Obama himself.

Afterall, pointing out the race of another...according to you...is racist.

Making hey of someones race in an election is racism

vote_or_die-1.jpg

While we've got real issues confronting the future of this county, people like you get offended over stupid shit like this? Sidesteppingt these problems are not what this eletion should be about. this is just stupid talking points from libs who want to make this election about something it isn't. Pathetic really you should be ashamed

Another sellout Mizrachi standing on his soapbox talking about what he thinks is important. The shit was racist, I know you Mizrachis are oblivious to your racism since you practice it against Arabs on a daily basis. Sephardis don't do that.

Forum List

Back