Kanye West claims people who hate Jesus are the same ones who control your speech says people

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

KANYE WEST CLAIMS PEOPLE WHO HATE JESUS ARE THE SAME ONES WHO CONTROL YOUR SPEECH.

It's funny how sheep are so blind to what he says..........

Demonnic scum can't stand this they hate it. He can and will make it and hooray for him telling his wakinng up to his wife shouldn't BARE IT ALL FOR THE GAWD DAM WORLD TO SEE!!....

HOLLYWOOD GOT YOU LEFTIST FKRS ACTING LIKE SATANS LITTLE BITCHES!!

Including you parents who let your kids dress like these sluts!

KANYE WEST CLAIMS PEOPLE WHO HATE JESUS ARE THE SAME ONES WHO CONTROL YOUR SPEECH.

Demonnic scum can't stand this they hate it. He can and will make it and hooray for him telling his wakinng up to his wife shouldn't BARE IT ALL FOR THE GAWD DAM WORLD TO SEE!!....

What is this horseshit? West is a fucking insane idiot. Who hates Jesus ? I am an agnostic . I do not believe that Jesus was the "son of God" Indeed I have questions about the existence of God. But hate Jesus? The fact is that I consider myself a philosophical Christian. Regardless of whether or not he was a real person, I can subscribe to his philosophy and values, unlike many who, today, who call themselves Christians. Give me a fucking break with this crap!

Last edited:
What is this horseshit? West is a fucking insane idiot. Who hates Jesus ? I am an agnostic . I do not believe that Jesus was the "son of God" Indeed I have questions about the existence of God. But hate Jesus? The fact is that I consider myself a philosophical Christian. Regardless of whether or not he was a real person, I can subscribe to his philosophy and values, unlike many who, today, who call themselves Christians. Give me a fucking break with this crap!
I agree with you in principle and philosophically but there is a hard core of people who hate Christianity and that includes
Jesus. There is no way around it.
Disagreement now is more likely to become hate and that's the atmosphere we are in today. Jesus is not spared in many cases.

Well in the Bible that it says that God is all knowing, omniscience. But the Bible does proves the existence of God. God gave the Hebrews a set of rules to abide. But He never had told the people the reason what these rules was for. Like the circumcision. No one knew the purpose of it until now. The people of those days has grown accustom to having multiple wives and concubines, during God's absence.. It was considered as a sign of being successful. And so He told them to circumcised every males, to prolong their lives. But the devil didn't know the purpose of the circumcision, because God hid it from him. To prevent the devil from stealing His ideas, and to teach them to his followers. That is why we have copycat version of other religions that claims to be the original text of the true one god. God wanted His chosen elects to stand above all nation. To show the world that He is the true Almighty. The Israelites were all in great health, without any defects. That is why every other nations wanted to enslave them. As the bible say. That they were beautiful people above all other nations.
What the people didn't know in those days. but now we knows the purpose of these rules in our days. Which it shows that the Hebrew's God is the one and only.

Deuteronomy 5:33
Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

Job 42:15
Nowhere in all the land were there found women as beautiful as Job’s daughters, and their father granted them an inheritance along with their brothers.

The six researchers of a study titled “Male Circumcision and the Epidemic Emergence of HIV-2 in West Africa” published their findings last month in the scientific journal PLOS, the IPS news agency reported Monday.

Whereas “male circumcision is known to correlate negatively with HIV-1 prevalence in Africa,” they wrote of the most common variant of the virus that causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome, or AIDS, studies examining this issue for HIV-2, the rarer variant found predominantly in Africa, “are lacking.
Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV, say researchers

Actor Charlie Sheen Admits He Is HIV Positive

dfc7af77c4ca1f65de1598f26e7fc541.jpg

Kanye has balls. Anyone can talk like Hillary or Biden, that's just meaningless BS. It's a lot harder to be like Kanye and say things you know the idiotic PC police will jump all over.

Forum List

Back