Kanye West draws a large crowd at RiverScape

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
th
th
th
Musician Kanye West shared a Sunday Service of remembrance and gospel rejoicing this morning at RiverScape Metro Park in Dayton, Ohio.

West and Kim Kardashian West were at the morning service where a crowd sang "Hallelujah" over with a choir at one point.

Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley posted "We're still standing" from the service.

People leading the service wore blue shirts with the message "In reverence of the victims and support of the survivors of the Dayton mass shooting" and "Gem City Ohio."

The service took place ahead of Gem City Shine, a benefit block party hosted by comedian and Ohio native Dave Chappelle.

Chappelle joined Kanye West on stage during the service.

Kanye West shares Sunday Service gospel in Dayton, Ohio

Sleepy Joe Biden Draws Tiny Crowd Of 30 People In New Hampshire During Trump Rally

Beto O’Rourke Campaign Event Draws Embarrassingly Small Crowd

TIU-noticias-Kanye-West-2024-Donald-Trump-Trump-Tower-1-333.gif

That's a good thing.

I am a bit surprised you have a Kanye West for President banner.

He has a bipolar diagnosis and refuses to take medication. On the one hand he would fit right in. On the other hand, he would instigate arguments to the point of damage.

That's a good thing.

He has a bipolar diagnosis and refuses to take medication. On the one hand he would fit right in. On the other hand, he would instigate arguments to the point of damage.

A lot of psychiatrists are goofy, they aren't always correct in their diagnosis.

If you look at Kanye's family, the Kardashian broads and Bruce Jenner, Kanye is the most normal one there.

That's a good thing.

A lot of psychiatrists are goofy, they aren't always correct in their diagnosis.

If you look at Kanye's family, the Kardashian broads and Bruce Jenner, Kanye is the most normal one there.

In his case they are not goofy. He has a diagnosis and refuses to take medication.

That's a good thing.

In his case they are not goofy. He has a diagnosis and refuses to take medication.

Diagnosis from doctors aren't always correct, and the medications prescribed aren't always appropriate.

Particularly in a situation where there is no empirical evidence, no MRI's, CT's or blood tests, that document Kanye even has "bipolar" or anything else. Mr. West knows his body better than you or I or some doctor, I'll trust his judgment on this. His behavior looks fine to me.

That's a good thing.

Diagnosis from doctors aren't always correct, and the medications prescribed aren't always appropriate.

Particularly in a situation where there is no empirical evidence, no MRI's, CT's or blood tests, that document Kanye even has "bipolar" or anything else. Mr. West knows his body better than you or I or some doctor, I'll trust his judgment on this. His behavior looks fine to me.

"no MRI's, CT's or blood tests" That's pretty much standard practice in any diagnosis. You're just talking shit.

All of West's silly comments, ludicrous acts, and, general twattery were forgiven the moment he planted his lips on President's Trump ass. Strange bedfellows indeed.

All of West's silly comments, ludicrous acts, and, general twattery were forgiven the moment he planted his lips on President's Trump ass. Strange bedfellows indeed.
Can I use the word "twattery" in Scrabble?

That's a good thing.

They are planning on having AOC to become president in 2024. They are doing the same thing that they has done to a one term senator of Chicago. That had very little political experience. Obama didn't made any decision. He was just a puppet for those that had put him in office. Him and Hillary doesn't know anything about economics. That is why she had brought Mark Cuban to one of her debates with Pres.Trump. To see if Pres.Trump's analysis on helping the economy will work. Kanye West might not know anything about economics. But he will listen to any advice that Pres.Trump will give him.
and so, none of those presidents of the past administration didn't know what they were doing. Pres.Trump is the first to know about economics.Like Abraham Lincoln was educated in law, that helped him to go to battle with the Establishment. Most Presidents has advisers that helps them to out on certain things. But some of these advisers are corrupted. That gives false information to the Presidents. But Pres.Trump knows what he is doing in restoring the economy.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Alexandria...s-before-election-day?redirected_qid=44322534

That's a good thing.

He has some evidence. He admits that he has the diagnosis. In fact, he has stated it multiple times. What he doesn't like is how the medication makes him feel. That's pretty normal. People with that diagnosis have to figure out the right cocktail. Some medications work for awhile but then don't work the same. Sometimes when people age the medication doesn't work the same. And to be quite honest, his normal is vastly different. His highs are manic but the lows are horrific.

That's a good thing.

They are planning on having AOC to become president in 2024. They are doing the same thing that they has done to a one term senator of Chicago. That had very little political experience. Obama didn't made any decision. He was just a puppet for those that had put him in office. Him and Hillary doesn't know anything about economics. That is why she had brought Mark Cuban to one of her debates with Pres.Trump. To see if Pres.Trump's analysis on helping the economy will work. Kanye West might not know anything about economics. But he will listen to any advice that Pres.Trump will give him.
and so, none of those presidents of the past administration didn't know what they were doing. Pres.Trump is the first to know about economics.Like Abraham Lincoln was educated in law, that helped him to go to battle with the Establishment. Most Presidents has advisers that helps them to out on certain things. But some of these advisers are corrupted. That gives false information to the Presidents. But Pres.Trump knows what he is doing in restoring the economy.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Alexandria...s-before-election-day?redirected_qid=44322534

AOC.............pfffttttt.:laugh: :laughing0301:

:spinner: Good one.

That's a good thing.

AOC.............pfffttttt.:laugh: :laughing0301:

:spinner: Good one.

Why are you not laughing right now? Remember, she is a state Representative. I remember Louis Farrakhan was talking about Obama. Which he keeps up with the Black activism that goes on in the city of Chicago. But he went on speaking about Obama. Saying that he was out there in the city of Chicago. Helping out the communities. But he couldn't explain the specifics of his achievements. It looked like he was going along with the flow of stories that was being spread about Obama. That it would of have been embarrassing for him to not know about Obama community service. And so that it looked like Louis just played along with the narrative about Obama by saying that he was out there somewhere in the city of Chicago. And which they are spreading fake stories about AOC being and activist for social justice on campus, that no one cannot recall her doing so. Or even not seeing her on campus.
They are recruiting people from insane asylums.The ones that are transitioning into society. Finding them jobs out in the real world. Giving them phony documents like birth-certificates, degrees or diplomas in order to help them to find a job. They knows that no one will check their background.

upload_2019-8-27_2-41-53.jpeg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was a strong voice for social justice at Boston University.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez championed social justice at Boston University - The Boston Globe

FREETHINKER:

KANYE WEST MAY BE A CANARY IN THE POLITICAL COAL MINE: Something is going on with this guy, not the least of which is he’s the most visible contemporary Black entertainment celebrity to stand up for President Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back