Kareem Abdul Jabbar thinks basketball players that dont take vaccine should be fired.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
People like this basketball player who i give props to for resisting the vaccine,Jabbar thinks they should be fired.Man I used to love watching this guy play. He has reserved a spot for himself to burn in hell now.Fuck you karrem. this guy Jonathan Issac gets it.:thup:

People like this basketball player who i give props to for resisting the vaccine,Jabbar thinks they should be fired.Man I used to love watching this guy play. He has reserved a spot for himself to burn in hell now.Fuck you karrem. this guy Jonathan Issac gets it.:thup:

Well...he is a Muslim.....they believe in fascism.

I don't agree even though I understand the sentiment. Just sideline them and NOT pay them.
Great way for NBA franchises to save themselves some money. :)

Surely, any recalcitrant players should have the opportunity to explain exactly why they have declined. Recovered and already immune, unique vulnerability to side effects, pregnant, what have you. Blanket termination seems extreme.

Most Americans are not in favor of people losing their jobs over not taking a jab.
and all the massive demonstrations around the country are proving it and its happening around the world as well. The fact that all the government leaders in the world are ignoring their citizens proves they all dont give a shit about serving the people as they are suppose to and they are evil.

I don't watch the NBA.I don't give a shit if they all get fired.
I don’t watch the NBA,MLB or NFL anymore either and I sure as hell would not care if they all got fired the fact the players have ruined the sports as much as the owners I just with those three organizations would be abolished instead though getting fired that way,they are all corrupt as much as our government is,no differerence,college sports is the way to go,go UCLA Bruins. :thup:

Any gig will do when some need money?

Honestly, todays busy-body society is beyond creepy to me. I'm not a perfect man, nor am I going to pretend to be. I have no concern for who is making 7 figures, who people love, how they love or what pharmaceuticals they are into. This entire vaccine issue, certainly in Canada; is going beyond the absurd and into "we must have control of your mind and body".

Sorry, it isn't me. Kareems response to those who make personal health decisions is that they should be "cancelled". Not very courageous to take such a position, especially when it is a blanket, generic, "one-size-fits-all" statement that doesn't take into consideration multiple factors.

Kareem could make the case for the greatest of all time. He is a very wise man, always has been, and he is as entitled to his opinion as you morons are about the dangers of getting vaccinated.

Forum List

Back