Kareem Abdul Jabbar thinks basketball players that dont take vaccine should be fired.

People like this basketball player who i give props to for resisting the vaccine,Jabbar thinks they should be fired.Man I used to love watching this guy play. He has reserved a spot for himself to burn in hell now.Fuck you karrem. this guy Jonathan Issac gets it.:thup:

Burn in hell my arse.
You're a nice POS.

Getting the virus should be compulsory for idiots like you. Darwin will be proven rigjt again.

Shut up you moron.
Kareem could make the case for the greatest of all time. He is a very wise man, always has been, and he is as entitled to his opinion as you morons are about the dangers of getting vaccinated.
He made a political decision....not a medical decision....he should stick to putting balls in hoops.

Shut up you moron.
You shut up America hating paid shill.and Fuck off as well murderer.damn I thought I had put you on ignore months ago,a mistake I overlooked and will correct.

Last edited:
Kareem could make the case for the greatest of all time. He is a very wise man, always has been, and he is as entitled to his opinion as you morons are about the dangers of getting vaccinated.
The only moron on this thread is you and your sockpuppet, there have been many threads posted of several people that have died weeks and even days later after taking the vaccine who were perfectly healthy you stupid fuck,you sure have shit all over your face in embarrassment after this latest ass beating. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kareem is one of the biggest dolts around !!!
It’s utterly laughable how he tries to act all philosophical
He is a 7 foot tall “empty suit “

You shut up America hating paid shill.and Fuck off as well murderer.damn I thought I had put you on ignore months ago,a mistake I overlooked and will correct.
Oddly enough I have learned that some posters on this board mysteriously escape ignore for some reason :)

Oddly enough I have learned that some posters on this board mysteriously escape ignore for some reason :)
are you saying that posters you have put on ignore you have seen their posts still? im glad thats never happened to me before. I do see their user names though pop up sometime and they escape ignore that way from me. its like why have it if you have to look at their user name which is bad enough?

are you saying that posters you have put on ignore you have seen their posts still? im glad thats never happened to me before. I do see their user names though pop up sometime and they escape ignore that way from me. its like why have it if you have to look at their user name which is bad enough?
I mean people I know I have on ignore…suddenly their posts start showing up again and I know I didn’t remove them from ignore :)

:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Some people will do anything for money when they are hard up for it even seek their soul.lol
These type sellouts remind me of the story of Jacob and Esau. I'd much rather have that Jacob spirit in charge when it comes to questioning myself if I will be willing to sell myself for 'not' or a quick tasty meal and I pray I can remain adamant about it when those decisions are made.

i heard from another place today the NBA is going to require their players to vaccinate. If i was an NBA player i would say FUCK YOU.I would make them kick me out of the league.

People like this basketball player who i give props to for resisting the vaccine,Jabbar thinks they should be fired.Man I used to love watching this guy play. He has reserved a spot for himself to burn in hell now.Fuck you karrem. this guy Jonathan Issac gets it.:thup:

He's not really a basketball player. That's just a ruse to distract us from his true identity as airline pilot Roger Murdock.

Kareem is completely right.

Stay home if you can't be responsible.

Forum List

Back