Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit in AZ- HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Illicit Mail-In Ballots

What the fuck is this doing in conspiracy theories? The lawsuit is real. It is not a fucking conspiracy!!! How about an answer you narrative pushing liars?

Oh dear....don't have a coronary.
How come I get no answer? This is a lawsuit. It is factual. No conspiracy involved. Just a person trying to get justice.

Does a moderator want to explain why this is in conspiracy theories. I think we deserve to hear why.

What the fuck is this doing in conspiracy theories? The lawsuit is real. It is not a fucking conspiracy!!! How about an answer you narrative pushing liars?
No shit! Why was this moved to conspiracy theories? The lawsuit was filed yesterday and has been reported by the MSM. Seems like we have a bias moderator who wants to suppress it like past Twitter executives.

There are three moderators on line. Why can't one of them tell us what makes this completely legal action a conspiracy?

If it is moved back to politics, I won't ask again. Remember I am not questioning what moderators do but they should have good reasons to do it. I think we are entitled to an explanation.

This is a well written lawsuit citing evidence that will be presented. Statutes we're violated in Arizona. Hobbs days are numbered.

Read the lawsuit here.

Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – Claims HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Tens of Thousands of Illicit Mail-in Ballots – FILING INCLUDED​

She is so FOS!

It’s the right’s Russian nesting doll of conspiracy theories – conspiracies within conspiracies; the nefarious cabal of deep staters, globalists, and the ‘media elite’ have all conspired to conceal evidence of ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ never again to see the light of day.

DEEP STATE!

Forum List

Back