Kari Lake Preparing to File Election Lawsuit Next Week

It's not against the rules to point out hypocrisy, labia lips.
You're an imbecile.

You're the only person who mentioned Hillary or Abrams in this thread.. So YOU must be the only hypocrite in this thread.

Grow the fuck up. Or, try to grow a brain.

You're an imbecile.

You're the only person who mentioned Hillary or Abrams in this thread.. So YOU must be the only hypocrite in this thread.

Grow the fuck up. Or, try to grow a brain.
You’re probably too stupid to know what a double standard is.

Translation…
You have 2 standards.
Translation: you're an idiot.

My posts were ON TOPIC. Something you seem incapable of understanding.

You've shown yourself to be a slow-witted dunce. If you had any pride you'd be embarrassed by your last post.

You've shown yourself to be a slow-witted dunce. If you had any pride you'd be embarrassed by your last post.
Every topic has context; a concept unknown to LibTards.

Dependant is a bit of a topic changing troll. If you're looking to discuss the thread, you're not going to find much in his posts.

I do not vouch to the legitimacy of this info, but if this is how the fraud IS orchestrated, after they caught Brenda Snipes? IT WOULD, indeed, be very hard to prove, in a court of law.

Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud​

By Jay Valentine

Penelope, if we throw out the fraudulent votes we might just have different results.

Lawsuit is here:

The suit names Hobbs and Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer as defendants, along with other election officials in Maricopa, claiming their alleged misconduct “nullifies” the results of the election in the state’s most populous county and that their actions “wrongfully” led to the state naming Hobbs as the winner.

“Lake received the greatest number of votes and is entitled to be named the winner,” the lawsuit states. “Alternately, the election must be re-done in Maricopa County to eliminate the effects of maladminstration and illegal votes on the vote tallies reported by Maricopa County.”

The suit claims that ballot printer and tabulator failures, which Lake said were intentional, “created chaos” on Election Day with "oppressively long lines" that depressed voter turnout and disproportionately deterred Republican voters who were more likely to cast a ballot in her favor.

According to the filing, the number of illegal votes cast in Arizona’s general election on November 8, 2022, far exceeds the 17,117 vote margin between Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and Democrat gubernatorial candidate Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, certified at the official state canvass on December 5, 2022. Witnesses who were present at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (“MCTEC”), Runbeck Election Services (“Runbeck”), and a multitude of Maricopa County vote centers, as well as other facts meticulously gathered, show hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots infected the election in Maricopa County.

I have not read it yet. Will form opinion after I do.

Democrats challenging Boebert's win can't complain about this.

---On social media, Lake has said her lawsuit will include “at least one smoking gun” based on whistleblowers who have contacted her campaign.---

MAGAts sure file a lot of frivolous lawsuits while whing about courts being against them. Lololol

“Lake received the greatest number of votes and is entitled to be named the winner,” the lawsuit states. “Alternately, the election must be re-done in Maricopa County to eliminate the effects of maladminstration and illegal votes on the vote tallies reported by Maricopa County.”
Sounds simple and straightforward to me.

Lawsuit is here:

The suit names Hobbs and Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer as defendants, along with other election officials in Maricopa, claiming their alleged misconduct “nullifies” the results of the election in the state’s most populous county and that their actions “wrongfully” led to the state naming Hobbs as the winner.

The suit claims that ballot printer and tabulator failures, which Lake said were intentional, “created chaos” on Election Day with "oppressively long lines" that depressed voter turnout and disproportionately deterred Republican voters who were more likely to cast a ballot in her favor.

According to the filing, the number of illegal votes cast in Arizona’s general election on November 8, 2022, far exceeds the 17,117 vote margin between Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and Democrat gubernatorial candidate Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, certified at the official state canvass on December 5, 2022. Witnesses who were present at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (“MCTEC”), Runbeck Election Services (“Runbeck”), and a multitude of Maricopa County vote centers, as well as other facts meticulously gathered, show hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots infected the election in Maricopa County.

I have not read it yet. Will form opinion after I do.

Tidbits from the lawsuit... Some comments interspersed....

1670714474943.png

1670714553907.png

1670714625683.png

1670714726764.png

(I think judges are unlikely to throw out votes for this reason, even if proven. They tend to err on the side of counting votes when "mistakes" are made.)

1670715239276.png

(I'm not sure why this from 2020 is relevant, and I wonder why 2022 examples aren't shown....
Later in the document, it is explained that this mismatch is much more common that was reported in 2022, and Maricopa County had an unreasonably-small rejection rate, implying that they did not do their duty to verify signatures properly.)

1670715398918.png

(Hmm. Not sure public opinion polls are relevant in court as evidence of anything.)

1670718905500.png
1670718949397.png

1670719038002.png

1670719456844.png

(Long lines are common on election day.)

1670719240992.png

1670719573138.png

1670720636961.png

1670720759676.png

1670720928685.png

(Sadly, does not look like a promising lawsuit to me.)

Last edited:
Kari Lake is beginning to look like another "election fraud" crybaby we all know.

When her lawsuits are laughed out of court and all her accusations are shown to be pure bullshit, Lake will be seen as being as unelectable as that other maggot whiner, trump.

Forum List

Back