Action/reaction without judgement.

Discuss.

Action/Reaction without judgement is optional. action/reaction without reason or cause is idiotic.

So if reason and evidence leads you to a judgement prior to acting -- you've probably considered the action adequately.. IOWs -- If your actions LACK judgement -- you're likely to screw it all up..

We done?? :coffee:

Discuss.

Action/Reaction without judgement is optional. action/reaction without reason or cause is idiotic.

So if reason and evidence leads you to a judgement prior to acting -- you've probably considered the action adequately.. IOWs -- If your actions LACK judgement -- you're likely to screw it all up..

Even in science, there are theories of action and reaction. What I wanted to talk about is what karma really means. People generally think karma means punishment and reward. That's too limiting.

One could say the karma of existence is birth, sickness, old age or aging and death.

Discuss.

Even in science, there are theories of action and reaction. What I wanted to talk about is what karma really means. People generally think karma means punishment and reward. That's too limiting.

One could say the karma of existence is birth, sickness, old age or aging and death.

What's that got to do with judgement? Other than Karma being dispersed as a reflection of your actions?

If you take actions or give reactions without judgement --- how prepared are you to defend those actions/reactions against karma or complaints from others? Better have judgement in your actions/reactions -- or Karma is gonna figure it out..

Discuss.

What's that got to do with judgement? Other than Karma being dispersed as a reflection of your actions?

If you take actions or give reactions without judgement --- how prepared are you to defend those actions/reactions against karma or complaints from others? Better have judgement in your actions/reactions -- or Karma is gonna figure it out..
It has nothing to do with judgement. Judgement is theism. Right and wrong, punishment and reward.

Karma is more matter of fact. Action/reaction.

If you plant an acorn, that's the cause of an eventual oak tree, not a lilac bush. That's what I mean about cause and effect simplified.

Discuss.

Built in judgement.
In Judaism and Taoist= Bestow/ Receive
Balance Buddhism=YIN /Yang
Science =David Bohm's Theorem
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Yin and Yang are Taoist concepts, not Buddhist. Buddhism teaches that karma is cause and effect.

Forum List

Back