Kasich on Immigration: ‘People Are Here Now - Let Them Stay’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
This guy is an idiot! Trump started the IMMIGRATION kick, and "Kasick" runs against the established agenda!

CNS News ^ | 10/6/15 | Melanie Hunter
GOP presidential candidate Ohio Gov. John Kasich told the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday his plan for immigration reform, which includes controlling the border, a guest worker program and amnesty. “We need to clean up the visas, but at the end of the day, people are here now. Let them stay,” he said.

Folks like the three above are dead to the majority mainstream of the GOP.

Jakey I do believe you are a just another commie Democrat in disguise;

Kasich is playing his Hail Mary hoping to get some votes with the illegals
I think he just might as well drop out of the race right now.
consider that his concession speech

Kasich is going nowhere. He's a lying little bitch who bends over for liberals, always has been. He's also stoop-shouldered which shows lack of character. He's a loser.

Kasich is going nowhere. He's a lying little bitch who bends over for liberals, always has been. He's also stoop-shouldered which shows lack of character. He's a loser.
You should tell us what you really think of him.
all this flowery shit might be hiding your thoughts.

You should tell us what you really think of him.
all this flowery shit might be hiding your thoughts.
Ok, he has acne scars and how can anybody with hair less than an inch long manage to look like he doesn't know what a comb is? He always looks like he just rolled out of bed. And that smile. Has he ever heard of a tooth brush? And who's his tailor, Stevie Wonder? This guy's a mess.

The OP does not present Kasich’s full position. If you go read the link, you find out that Kasich argued strongly for securing the border, even if it costs over $6 billion to do so, noting that Congress leaves that much money on the floor every night. Also, Kasich did not endorse citizenship but only legalization, and only for those who have not committed any other crimes while they’ve been here. Furthermore, Kasich called for ending visa overstays. In addition, Kasich stated that once his immigration policy were on place, there would be zero tolerance for more illegals crossing the border and that anyone caught sneaking across would be sent back.

If you go read Kasich’s entire position on immigration, you find out that he has also called for illegals to pay a fine before they could be granted legalized status.

The OP does not present Kasich’s full position. If you go read the link, you find out that Kasich argued strongly for securing the border, even if it costs over $6 billion to do so, noting that Congress leaves that much money on the floor every night. Also, Kasich did not endorse citizenship but only legalization, and only for those who have not committed any other crimes while they’ve been here. Furthermore, Kasich called for ending visa overstays. In addition, Kasich stated that once his immigration policy were on place, there would be zero tolerance for more illegals crossing the border and that anyone caught sneaking across would be sent back.

If you go read Kasich’s entire position on immigration, you find out that he has also called for illegals to pay a fine before they could be granted legalized status.

Well, Reagan said the same thing and how did that turn out?

Right now our wages have been stagnant for the last seven years. I do blame that on the foreigners coming here to take our jobs while at the same time, turning us into a bilingual nation.

I was happy with English, thank you. I remember the days where I wasn't asked to hit "1" on my phone to speak in our own language. To top it off, we have politicians kissing up for votes so they are getting drivers licenses now which is a main source of identity in this country. In New York, they are talking about letting illegals vote for local elections. Baby steps.....baby steps...

I like Trump's idea better: kick all these F'n people out of the country. If it were up to me, I would have a law passed that anybody caught here illegally would face a minimum of five years in prison. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Right now our wages have been stagnant for the last seven years. I do blame that on the foreigners coming here to take our jobs while at the same time, turning us into a bilingual nation.

I was happy with English, thank you. I remember the days where I wasn't asked to hit "1" on my phone to speak in our own language. To top it off, we have politicians kissing up for votes so they are getting drivers licenses now which is a main source of identity in this country. In New York, they are talking about letting illegals vote for local elections. Baby steps.....baby steps...

I like Trump's idea better: kick all these F'n people out of the country. If it were up to me, I would have a law passed that anybody caught here illegally would face a minimum of five years in prison. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I believe Kasich is serious about securing the border. It took some political guts to argue so strongly for securing the border in front of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, but Kasich did it.

I also believe Kasich is serious about deporting all illegals who have committed other crimes since coming here and about imposing a fine on all remaining illegals before they can attain legalized status.

Kasich's plan would be a huge improvement over Hillary's. But, I, too, would prefer to see a tougher approach such as Trump's plan, although I'm not sure Congress would ever approve it.

Probably because you have stock in the private prison corporations maybe? It costs at least $25,000 or more to house prisoners, depending on the state. Then, what about if they have children? Start up some prisons for children too?

CdhCvf_WIAA_hJ7.jpg

Forum List

Back