Kathy Chung flips on Biden....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Biden lied about his top secret documents and then withheld the information all while beating up on Trump for his documents until the midterm election was over....
So once again the dems do what they accuse republicans of doing... and the Biden docs were kept in Chinatown and handled by Chung... why isn't Joe in the hot seat?.... now we know why Biden allowed the Chinese spy balloon to do figure eights over our missile bases... wake up America.... we have a Manchurian president...

It's all ok.
Biden is part of the Establishment deep state.
They are above us and better than you.
They do not have to follow the same laws, rules or even ethics we do. Just need to get used to it is all.

It's the cost of doing nothing.

You must still be thinking this is America of 50 years or more ago. It's not. You live in a true 3rd class Banana Republic.
All I can tell you is it's going to get MUCH worse. So relax.

It's all ok.
Biden is part of the Establishment deep state.
They are above us and better than you.
They do not have to follow the same laws, rules or even ethics we do. Just need to get used to it is all.

It's the cost of doing nothing.

You must still be thinking this is America of 50 years or more ago. It's not. You live in a true 3rd class Banana Republic.
All I can tell you is it's going to get MUCH worse. So relax.

Greed and corruption is a 'hall pass' reserved for the ruling class.
This is why our patriotic vote boils down to the lesser of two evils for decades now.

Talk about flipping. Did you hear Alan Dooshwitz said Trump will lose the NY case?
Ain't that the shit. Just yesterday you RWingers were in love with the fn pervert.

Biden lied about his top secret documents and then withheld the information all while beating up on Trump for his documents until the midterm election was over....
So once again the dems do what they accuse republicans of doing... and the Biden docs were kept in Chinatown and handled by Chung... why isn't Joe in the hot seat?.... now we know why Biden allowed the Chinese spy balloon to do figure eights over our missile bases... wake up America.... we have a Manchurian president...

Lock Him UP

Lock Him UP

Lock Him UP

Lock Him UP

Lock Him UP

**********​
**********​

He's not gonna be locked up. Traitors like Joe will be taken to Gitmo and receive a 7.62mm right between the tits.

What are you all waiting for?

Quit talking about it and fucking do it.

You are all bark and no bite

I'm not in the Army any more. If I was I would volunteer for the firing squad.

"Joe gotta go!"

all-bark-but.jpg

Forum List

Back