Kathy Griffin Reuploads Trump's Severed Head

What Griffin did was disgusting. It shouldn’t matter how one feels about the former President.
Look at the comments on this thread. Many people laugh it off or outright support Griffin’s act. These are the same people that lose their shit over criticism of a policy or view from Obama.

Congratulations! The was the point of the OP's post...You're quite good at this, you made the OP's point without having any clue as to what it was!
I bet you say that to all the dogs you dump. Idiots use Twitter and idiots live on Twitter and idiots think Twitter is kewl.

I bet you say that to all the dogs you dump. Idiots use Twitter and idiots live on Twitter and idiots think Twitter is kewl.
lol...you really are good at this :abgg2q.jpg: I've never even read a tweet on twitter, never posted there and and have no account there...I have an account with facebook and over the years [decades I think] I have maybe 5 posts perhaps 10...[do another one]

Then why aren't you in this thread condemning him?

Do I have to be in every thread to make you happy?

Why aren’t you condemning posters that gay bash like IM2 ?

See how that works?

Did you see the video rep Gosar posted of himself murdering AOC? How do you feel about that? Hypocritical?
No I haven't. I don't "feel about it" since I haven't seen it. Sounds Iike a a topic for a thread. As long as it attacks conservatives, I doubt it'll get moved to the basement

Forum List

Back