Katie Couric interviews Beto for 40 minutes about Texas' electrical grid, marks one year since the devastating freeze

I don't disagree.

But, with whom would you replace Abbott?

Don't even dare mention Beta. That fucking idiot has no business doing anything but flipping burgers.

There are only two viable alternatives to Abbott: Lt. Col. Allen West and Don Huffines.

It is probably my surprise which way I lean:

View attachment 596048
(Me and Mrs. Bootney with Lt. Col. West)

I plan to vote for Huffines in the primary.

some estimates say more than 700 Texans died during last year's storm. these are folks who froze to death
As it was a true tragedy that could have been avoided and the Governor Texas along with many more tried to excuse the failure, but Beto would have not done any better, well maybe he would have requested more energy from Mexico and the East Coast to supplement the lack of power but that is all he could have done during the Deeo Freeze…

Everyone has the solution after the event but no one was thinking about it before the event!

As it was a true tragedy that could have been avoided and the Governor Texas along with many more tried to excuse the failure, but Beto would have not done any better, well maybe he would have requested more energy from Mexico and the East Coast to supplement the lack of power but that is all he could have done during the Deeo Freeze…

Everyone has the solution after the event but no one was thinking about it before the event!
Far to many people expect government to fix problems before they even occur when government is not very good at fixing problems they already know about.

Forum List

Back