Katie Hobbs press sec resigns after calling for violence against conservatives

So, you are defending yelling "fire" in a crowded theater?
No, not that one. Telling bomb jokes while standing in line to board a commercial flight is also not allowed.
Those are the only two that I know of where speech is regulated. Do you have any more?

I'm pretty sure that I'm fine with it, whatever it is. I've never actually listened to him.
Well, I took the 1 hour out of my life and watched his speech on YouTube. A good 90% of if was rambling, the rest he was asking for a peaceful march. But Democrats had a melt down over it, they feel "peaceful" means "insurrection".

Well, I took the 1 hour out of my life and watched his speech on YouTube. A good 90% of if was rambling, the rest he was asking for a peaceful march. But Democrats had a melt down over it, they feel "peaceful" means "insurrection".
Not me.

"I'm going to march down there with you (goes home) and we're going to take our country back." They were already riled up due to the election having been proclaimed as stolen.

Last edited:
No, not that one. Telling bomb jokes while standing in line to board a commercial flight is also not allowed.
Those are the only two that I know of where speech is regulated. Do you have any more?
I can think of a few more along those lines. The point being even free speech has some qualifiers.

Forum List

Back