Katie Hobbs Sworn Into Office At Illegitimate Private Ceremony, Breaks Out In Laughter When Asked To Swear That She Will Support the Constitution

Actually, McCarthy called Trump because it was Pelosi and the FBI that sent him to make the call in the first place, having started the mess and hoping that Trump would try and somehow get the mob to react to a snap of his fingers so they could then connect the two and then say that it was Trump who snapped his fingers and ordered the brouhaha in the first place!

Another failed plan by the left that didn't work, and people died.
That's not how the report puts it. You lose.

my 12 year old son asked me recently: "shouldn't the abortion issue be left to the states to decide?"

he has a bigger understanding of the constitution than Hobbs or any other liberal nut

I see you've done a good job of brainwashing your son. Why should a politician interfere in a priovate matter between the doctor and woman.

LOL

The Democrats are the party of crazy policies.JPG

my 12 year old son asked me recently: "shouldn't the abortion issue be left to the states to decide?"

he has a bigger understanding of the constitution than Hobbs or any other liberal nut
If a woman from Louisiana shows up at the emergency room bleeding and threatening miscarriage, who could bleed to death from complications, what would your son do? The hospital turned her away citing their own legal liability, which threatened the womans "LIFE." Where in the Constitution does it say that states get to decide that womans fate? Serious question?

If a woman from Louisiana shows up at the emergency room bleeding and threatening miscarriage, who could bleed to death from complications, what would your son do? The hospital turned her away citing their own legal liability, which threatened the womans "LIFE." Where in the Constitution does it say that states get to decide that womans fate? Serious question?
"shit happens" - the constitution

Glad to see there is so much interest here for our new governor and her swearing in this morning. For those disappointed that she and the other five statewide election winners were sworn in during a short private ceremony you'll be glad to note that the public ceremony takes place Thursday, January 5th. I've provided link to information at bottom of this post.

I notice that this morning's swearing-in has to suffice for our newly elected State Mine Inspector as he's not listed on Thursday's program.
For those of you who feel he's getting the shaft, I'll include his photo here:
rs=w:365,h:365,cg:true

Mine Inspector Paul Marsh

2023 Inaugural Ceremony

Forum List

Back