Katie Hobbs Sworn Into Office At Illegitimate Private Ceremony, Breaks Out In Laughter When Asked To Swear That She Will Support the Constitution

Katie Hobbs Sworn Into Office At Illegitimate Private Ceremony​

I wonder who voted for her? Living far from AZ, I still saw hours and hours of Lake saying great, exciting things on TV but I've yet to even see Hobb's face once, don't even know what she looks like or what she stands for, so how did anyone vote for her?

And why was a public official's swearing in a PRIVATE ceremony----- couldn't they find anyone from the public willing to attend?

my 12 year old son asked me recently: "shouldn't the abortion issue be left to the states to decide?"

he has a bigger understanding of the constitution than Hobbs or any other liberal nut

I wonder who voted for her? Living far from AZ, I still saw hours and hours of Lake saying great, exciting things on TV but I've yet to even see Hobb's face once, don't even know what she looks like or what she stands for, so how did anyone vote for her?

And why was a public official's swearing in a PRIVATE ceremony----- couldn't they find anyone from the public willing to attend?

Trust me you don't want to see that hag's mug. Fat and grotesque

liberal Supreme Court justices don't understand the constitution, so what do you expect from liberal politicians?

Katie Hobbs has a constitutional duty...to defend the constitution!

she better GET STEPPIN'!

You could hire investigators who could work for months and never find a single voter who voted for her.

I'm going to guess that she is going to have to be heavily guarded. Arizonans love them some Kari Lake.

Prove it.

Check out this dodge, folks.

6ce2eae4520e4f9bb876c8194c1830bd92c19aee46573d4b6e5d91713062752a.png

This is the problem we are facing, folks. Democrats despising the Constitution.

Republicans can no longer afford to talk about their support of the Constitution after their attempted coup.

Republicans can no longer afford to talk about their support of the Constitution after their attempted coup.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Leftist vermin will simply never be able to get over the fact that their lame-ass SELFIE STICK COUP simply wasn't.

the constitution saved America from tyranny and should've saved America from liberal fabrications like "Obamacare", which Hobbs fully supports

.You could hire investigators who could work for months and never find a single voter who voted for her. I'm going to guess that she is going to have to be heavily guarded. Arizonans love them some Kari Lake.

I mean I actually followed the gov race in AZ more than any other midterm including in my own state and I never once saw Hobbs on TV talking, being asked questions or interviewed!

Reminded me a lot of Biden's 2020 run.

Both just showed up, gave no campaign, acted like they were entitled to the offices and that the fix was already in for both of them so, FU to the voters!

I mean I actually followed the gov race in AZ more than any other midterm including in my own state and I never once saw Hobbs on TV talking, being asked questions or interviewed!

Reminded me a lot of Biden's 2020 run.

Both just showed up, gave no campaign, acted like they were entitled to the offices and that the fix was already in for both of them so, FU to the voters!
I watched several interviews with Liberal hosts and she never answered one question.
She's an idiot.

This is the problem we are facing, folks. Democrats despising the Constitution.

It's Gateway Pundit.. nothing questionable about the election... Just more sick Trump liars.

Forum List

Back