Katrina Pierson: Donald Trump's new press secretary is black Tea Party activist!!!

That's a neat little trick. Preemptively announce that anything negative said about Trump will be a smear against someone else.

BTW, who cares what color she is?
Left wing racists do. That takes the wind out of their sails a tidbit, no?

So, you're saying that Trump hired her because she's black?

I have no idea what Trump's motive was in hiring her. Don't spin. It was my opinion that it calms the wind whipped up by racist left wingers.

The Donald KNOWS where his bread is buttered.... who shall be the first subversive to SMEAR this lovely black woman?

cec1550ce43f9b8f00321d7d06d40823.jpg

Katrina Pierson is the new face on the Trump campaign. Pierson, a former Republican congressional candidate and longtime supporter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), has found her niche with Trump’s 2016 presidential election team. Donald’s national spokeswoman, is, in typical Trump fashion, nice eye candy on the arm of the real estate mogul. But she’s much more than that, Trump says.

“Katrina is a great addition to our team as we continue to expand throughout the country,” Trump said in a statement about Pierson, the Hill reports. “Katrina understands the need for real change in Washington, D.C., and the importance of competence in the next election.”

As for Pierson, she says her alliance with The Donald is “perfect.”

“This is a nontraditional campaign,” the outspoken Republican and Dallas tea party activist said. “I can be a little bit more who I am. That’s what I mean when I say it’s like a perfect fit. [Trump’s] sort of not politically correct. He sort of calls it like he sees it. I’m kind of that way, too,”

In fact, she has already launched a few well-aimed social media missiles.

“Islam preys on the weak and uses political correctness as cover,” she wrote on Facebook. “Two things that Americans won’t be concerned with when @realDonaldTrump is in the White House.”

Explains Politico: “On Monday, as Ted Cruz announced a bill banning Muslim Syrian refugees from the United States and Donald Trump talked about shutting down American mosques, Trump’s new national spokeswoman took things one step further.”

Pierson, who stood on stage with Ted Cruz when he was elected in 2012, spoke of her rather surprising swap of support:

“Cruz would be a good president, but I think right now, with all the hyper-partisanship in the country, I think Trump would be the better person to transition out of Obama,” she said. “It would be a softer transition for some on the left. It would be a harder transition for some on the right.”

But in the end, she joked that Trump is simply not one that anyone says no to.

“When Donald says, ‘I think you’re great, I really want you to work for me,’ I don’t think any sane person would say no to that,” she said.

Katrina Pierson: Donald Trump's new press secretary is black Tea Party activist

#1 She's not black.

#2 What is the word for female Uncle Tom.

Trump is racist and he attacks racists, minorities who support him are sell-outs. Period.

/end thread....

Nope, NOT BLACK... you stupid fuck, ever CHECK on anything you post, dipshit!

upload_2015-11-19_20-56-18.jpeg

What offends the left more, the fact that she is Black or the fact that she is conservative? Your racism is showing again lefties.

That's a neat little trick. Preemptively announce that anything negative said about Trump will be a smear against someone else.

BTW, who cares what color she is?
Left wing racists do. That takes the wind out of their sails a tidbit, no?

So, you're saying that Trump hired her because she's black?

I have no idea what Trump's motive was in hiring her. Don't spin. It was my opinion that it calms the wind whipped up by racist left wingers.

No OP cares more because she's black because he doesn't see color

What offends the left more, the fact that she is Black or the fact that she is conservative? Your racism is showing again lefties.

The OP is one of the people who doesn't like blacks. ..except this one person because he's not a partisan hack.

Whaaaa? OP didn't call her a ni**er?

Why would I?...Did she mug, rob, beat, or threaten a white person?

That never stopped you before

As usual, you making up shit, and lies..... why do you even bother? You've been here over 5 years and have virtually NOTHING as ratings go for that amount of time...seems even your Commie friends don't find you interesting or informative... BUT you certainly are a fucking clown!

As usual, you making up shit, and lies..... why do you even bother? You've been here over 5 years and have virtually NOTHING as ratings go for that amount of time...seems even your Commie friends don't find you interesting or informative... BUT you certainly are a fucking clown!

We're having a breakthrough here. Today I learned that you're on with a black person only if they vote how you do. And that you find message board ratings as something important that adds to your quality of life.

Here son, I'll even like you post. No hard feelings.

We're having a breakthrough here. Today I learned that you're on with a black person only if they vote how you do. And that you find message board ratings as something important that adds to your quality of life.

Here son, I'll even like you post. No hard feelings.

If you must! LOLOLOL!

I can't help it your uninteresting and uninformed.... perhaps you need some help from rightwing nut!

I just agreed with your post, you can mark in your diary now how you got another rating!

Who's a big boy?!?

The Donald KNOWS where his bread is buttered.... who shall be the first subversive to SMEAR this lovely black woman?

cec1550ce43f9b8f00321d7d06d40823.jpg

Katrina Pierson is the new face on the Trump campaign. Pierson, a former Republican congressional candidate and longtime supporter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), has found her niche with Trump’s 2016 presidential election team. Donald’s national spokeswoman, is, in typical Trump fashion, nice eye candy on the arm of the real estate mogul. But she’s much more than that, Trump says.

“Katrina is a great addition to our team as we continue to expand throughout the country,” Trump said in a statement about Pierson, the Hill reports. “Katrina understands the need for real change in Washington, D.C., and the importance of competence in the next election.”

As for Pierson, she says her alliance with The Donald is “perfect.”

“This is a nontraditional campaign,” the outspoken Republican and Dallas tea party activist said. “I can be a little bit more who I am. That’s what I mean when I say it’s like a perfect fit. [Trump’s] sort of not politically correct. He sort of calls it like he sees it. I’m kind of that way, too,”

In fact, she has already launched a few well-aimed social media missiles.

“Islam preys on the weak and uses political correctness as cover,” she wrote on Facebook. “Two things that Americans won’t be concerned with when @realDonaldTrump is in the White House.”

Explains Politico: “On Monday, as Ted Cruz announced a bill banning Muslim Syrian refugees from the United States and Donald Trump talked about shutting down American mosques, Trump’s new national spokeswoman took things one step further.”

Pierson, who stood on stage with Ted Cruz when he was elected in 2012, spoke of her rather surprising swap of support:

“Cruz would be a good president, but I think right now, with all the hyper-partisanship in the country, I think Trump would be the better person to transition out of Obama,” she said. “It would be a softer transition for some on the left. It would be a harder transition for some on the right.”

But in the end, she joked that Trump is simply not one that anyone says no to.

“When Donald says, ‘I think you’re great, I really want you to work for me,’ I don’t think any sane person would say no to that,” she said.

Katrina Pierson: Donald Trump's new press secretary is black Tea Party activist

Why are you obsessed with race. I thought conservatives were the colorblind crowd.

Damn!!!
She's a hottie!

I'd wouldn't vote for her candidate, but I'd stick it in her pooper, and not call the next day. :thup:

How....seductive. Why don't you tell her all about it, and see how that works out for you?

Yes, she's an attractive woman. Personally, I'd rather take her out for dinner and drinks. But if she supports the likes of Cruz and Trump, I doubt there would be much for us to talk about.

Avoid politics is all the advice I could give with her.

Can't be that serious about the tea party if she is involved in Trumps campaign.

I hope the OP realizes

It does not matter how many black people Trump hires for his campaign, what matters is how he reach out to the voter.

Seeing how Trump reach out to hispanics and muslims--and the addition of a black female that has some anti-Islamic sentiments(Is she a follower of Yahweh bin Yahweh?) tends to suggest he is not interested in any minority.

I think she is another mouthpiece for the craziness Trump spews. A needed addition to the Trump camp is a PC editor of campaign statements.

But then, Trump poll numbers would fall.

Forum List

Back