Katy Tur is pouring jet fuel on Trump/Putin scandal

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
This morning on MSNBC, Katy Tur reported that she had been in discussions with a “high-level source” who stated it was hard to accept former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s excuse that he couldn’t recall if he spoke about sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

Why is that? Because, as Tur noted, the source told her that one of the calls in December was almost entirely devoted to the sanctions that the Obama administration had just imposed on Russia.

“The questions are many,” Tur stated. “A number of them surround just how much of a conversation did General Flynn have about Russian sanctions with the Russian ambassador. How much could he have possibly forgotten?”

She continued, “I was speaking with a high-level source last night who said they just don’t understand how he could have forgotten the conversation because it was the subject of pretty much an entire phone call.”

MSNBC: High-Level Source Says ‘Entire Phone Call’ Between Flynn and Russia Devoted to Sanctions

Michael Flynn's security clearance has reportedly been suspended
Source: Business Insider

The Defense Intelligence Agency has suspended former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's security clearance, CNN reported, pending a review of his communication with the Russian ambassador to the US while he was still a private citizen in December.

Bloomberg's Eli Lake also reported that Flynn's clearance has been suspended.

Top Democrats including Sen. Chuck Schumer, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, and Rep. Elijah Cummings had been calling for Flynn's security clearance to be revoked following revelations that he discussed US sanctions on Russia with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December, before President Donald Trump was sworn in.

"We have asked for and demand an independent investigation of what Flynn's discussions were with the Russian ambassador and all others," Schumer told reporters at a press conference on Monday. "His security clearance ought to be withdrawn until that independent investigation is completed."

Read more: Michael Flynn's security clearance has reportedly been suspended

Katy Tur reported that she had been in discussions with a “high-level source”

;)

I dunno about that hyperbole, but Katy knows a ton of high level pols in DC.

most everything the public knows about the workings of government in DC comes from 'unnamed sources'...........been that way for decades

;)
And if the pos trump knew ,,it's impeachment time ,,,,and sassy no need to worry when that time comes for you Hell is open 24 hours a day

Oh look it's the fake JP Getty, there isn't going to be any impeachment, you know it and I know it.

Now shitstain, I suggest you stop your ankle snapping at me, you're a novice, toad. Learn your place

;)
And if the pos trump knew ,,it's impeachment time ,,,,and sassy no need to worry when that time comes for you Hell is open 24 hours a day

Oh look it's the fake JP Getty, there isn't going to be any impeachment, you know it and I know it.

Now shitstain, I suggest you stop your ankle snapping at me, you're a novice, toad. Learn your place
I swear sassy you really crack me up...and btw I am what I am nothing fake about me

;)

I swear sassy you really crack me up...and btw I am what I am nothing fake about me

Whatever, toad, now get back on topic and stop trolling me, it's annoying

;)

Whatever, toad, now get back on topic and stop trolling me, it's annoying
Your wish is my command.......and btw tur is not only great looking she's one of the smartest ladies on TV

Forum List

Back