Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Leftist were warned and repeatedly reminded that FBI cannot conduct a criminal investigation and could only provide supplemental background check. They didn't care and demanded FBI investigation. Leftists and their media are now "shocked" that the FBI isn't conducting a criminal investigation.
Lying fuck.

No one was asdkig for a criminal investigation. Quit lying,.

I don''t like to fly. That does not mean that I won't do it if needed.

Well she needed to, but said it would take her says to drive all the way from California to Washington. Then it was learned she wasn't even near California.

If you were downstairs & unaware, it was likely an uneventful event not remembered after all these years.

Oh please, I remember every single party I ever went to as a teen. Her friend believes the same. She swore on an affidavit that she was never at a party with Kavanaugh yet alone with Kavanaugh and Ford together.

A well educated, well known & respectecd college prog=ffessor with nothing to gain by stepping forward.

Nothing to gain? She's a Democrat activist. There are pictures of her wearing a pussy hat protesting. What do you mean nothing to gain? Just two days ago it was reported her Go Fund Me accounts were already past the half-million dollar mark. She will be labeled a hero by the left for many months to come.

Kavanaugh is such a POS that less than 20% of his documented record was available to the committee. Why was that???

Because he has so many documents. What he presented to the committee was more documentation of his work than the last several nominees combined. Democrats are desperately looking for a reason to stall this past midterms. To review every document of Kavanaugh's would take us well past that election.

Kavanaugh became unhinged - typical of guilty people when they are caught

And typical of a person who has to defend his reputation and seeing his life destroyed by a lie.

What is stellar about Kavanaugh?? He dodge so many questions - what was he hiding?. He lied about his drinking. Why are so many organization urging that not be confirmed.

Like what, the ABA? They recently came out and said they still stand behind Kavanaugh, and the person that wrote the BS had no authority to speak on their behalf. The NYT never checked the story, they just printed it.

Kavanauygh never said he never drank. He said he often drank beer. So what's the big deal about that? I drank pools of beer when I was that age. That doesn't mean I'm not credible or I'm a rapist.

Kananaugh denied he never drank to the point he did not remember or pass out. Many of stated he did.

Why did he dodge so many questions?

Leftist were warned and repeatedly reminded that FBI cannot conduct a criminal investigation and could only provide supplemental background check. They didn't care and demanded FBI investigation. Leftists and their media are now "shocked" that the FBI isn't conducting a criminal investigation.
Lying fuck.

No one was asdkig for a criminal investigation. Quit lying,.

After FBI conducted 6 background checks of Kavanaugh, what else they could investigate related to alleged attempted rape?

Well she needed to, but said it would take her says to drive all the way from California to Washington. Then it was learned she wasn't even near California.

If you were downstairs & unaware, it was likely an uneventful event not remembered after all these years.

Oh please, I remember every single party I ever went to as a teen. Her friend believes the same. She swore on an affidavit that she was never at a party with Kavanaugh yet alone with Kavanaugh and Ford together.

A well educated, well known & respectecd college prog=ffessor with nothing to gain by stepping forward.

Nothing to gain? She's a Democrat activist. There are pictures of her wearing a pussy hat protesting. What do you mean nothing to gain? Just two days ago it was reported her Go Fund Me accounts were already past the half-million dollar mark. She will be labeled a hero by the left for many months to come.

Kavanaugh is such a POS that less than 20% of his documented record was available to the committee. Why was that???

Because he has so many documents. What he presented to the committee was more documentation of his work than the last several nominees combined. Democrats are desperately looking for a reason to stall this past midterms. To review every document of Kavanaugh's would take us well past that election.

And typical of a person who has to defend his reputation and seeing his life destroyed by a lie.

What is stellar about Kavanaugh?? He dodge so many questions - what was he hiding?. He lied about his drinking. Why are so many organization urging that not be confirmed.

Like what, the ABA? They recently came out and said they still stand behind Kavanaugh, and the person that wrote the BS had no authority to speak on their behalf. The NYT never checked the story, they just printed it.

Kavanauygh never said he never drank. He said he often drank beer. So what's the big deal about that? I drank pools of beer when I was that age. That doesn't mean I'm not credible or I'm a rapist.

Kananaugh denied he never drank to the point he did not remember or pass out. Many of stated he did.

What questions? And where is the evidence he drank so much he couldn't remember or passed out?

KAV LANDMINE: POSSIBLE PERJURY

He could be in deep trouble.

2ppin7k.jpg

What questions? And where is the evidence he drank so much he couldn't remember or passed out?

Many have come forward with this information. Kavanaugh was frequently staggering drunk.

As I recall seeing many times. With my teen party friends.You can get really drunk. Hit that blackout level.
And still, be moving and talking making no sense (most), but will not recall
nothang later after the party the next day. Some pass out, wake up. Stand up pee right down in front of themselves, then just
fall back down to sleep. Later they ask who pissed all over here?
Happens to some who drink, they are weak handlers of drinking.

Last edited:

As I recall seeing many times. You can get really drunk. Hit that blackout level. Still, be moving and talking, but will not recall
nothang later after the party. Some pass out, wake up. Stand up pee on right in front of themes, then just
fallback down to sleep. Later they ask who pissed all over here?
And??? Please don't stop now.
Shoot, a person that drunk could have sex with a goat and not even know it, right?

As I recall seeing many times. You can get really drunk. Hit that blackout level. Still, be moving and talking, but will not recall
nothang later after the party. Some pass out, wake up. Stand up pee on right in front of themes, then just
fall-back down to sleep. Later they ask who pissed all over here?
Shoot, a person that drunk could have sex with a goat and not even know it, right?
Don't know. But possible. That's why it's called a blackout.
Have seen guys masturbate right in the room as sleeping.
You can push them over and the stay there with hand no dick.
Best to toss a blanket on them.

Btw: I recall then and now, no one has reported to me as I'm a person who blacks out when drinking, ever.
They have told me, if do, what I missed, about happen at the party after I passed out to sleep. Which rarely
happens if thangs are interesting. And you will get the event notification from the party goes in people chatting.
We all know who they are. I had back then like 4 I watched. They could not help themselves.

btw: Educate yourself.

And KavaGangTrain is one, and is lying.

This is just about there. I feel he is a functioning
blackout drunk class of person.

Last edited:

fall-back down to sleep. Later they ask who pissed all over here?
Don't know. But possible. That's why it's called a blackout.
Have seen guys masturbate right in the room as sleeping.
You can push them over and the stay there with hand no dick.
Best to toss a blanket on them.

Btw: I recall then and now, no one has reported to me as I'm a person who blacks out when drinking, ever.
They have told me, if do, what I missed, about happen at the party after I passed out to sleep. Which rarely
happens if thangs are interesting. And you will get the event notification from the party goes in people chatting.
We all know who they are. I had back then like 4 I watched. They could not help themselves.

btw: Educate yourself.

And KavaGangTrain is one, and is lying.

Good grief, son, you have more issues than the Playboy magazine did.
Your experience is on you, and not on Kav.

Bullshit. Trump is lying - as usual.

But on Saturday afternoon, NBC News reported that the White House was limiting the scope of the probe to cover only Ford and Ramirez — not Julie Swetnick, the third woman to come forward with allegations of misconduct against Kavanaugh. “Instead of investigating Swetnick’s claims,” according to NBC, “the White House counsel’s office has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are permitted to interview, according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity.” NBC also reported that certain other areas of investigation would also be off limits. For instance, the agency cannot request employment records from a supermarket where key witness Mark Judge worked, which might help corroborate Ford’s account of running into him after her alleged assault. And it cannot look into discrepancies between Kavanaugh’s account of only drinking moderately in college and that of at least one classmate, who has said he was lying.

On Saturday night, President Trump denied the NBC report.

Report: White House Is Controlling Who FBI Interviews in Kavanaugh Investigation

Limits to FBI's Kavanaugh investigation have not changed, despite Trump's comments

Trump’s Saturday night tweet has not changed the limits imposed by the White House counsel’s office on the FBI's Kavanaugh investigation, sources say.

Limits to Kavanaugh investigation have not changed, despite Trump's comments

Details of F.B.I.’s Kavanaugh Inquiry Show Its Restricted Range

Bullshit. Trump is lying - as usual.

But on Saturday afternoon, NBC News reported that the White House was limiting the scope of the probe to cover only Ford and Ramirez — not Julie Swetnick, the third woman to come forward with allegations of misconduct against Kavanaugh. “Instead of investigating Swetnick’s claims,” according to NBC, “the White House counsel’s office has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are permitted to interview, according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity.” NBC also reported that certain other areas of investigation would also be off limits. For instance, the agency cannot request employment records from a supermarket where key witness Mark Judge worked, which might help corroborate Ford’s account of running into him after her alleged assault. And it cannot look into discrepancies between Kavanaugh’s account of only drinking moderately in college and that of at least one classmate, who has said he was lying.

On Saturday night, President Trump denied the NBC report.

Report: White House Is Controlling Who FBI Interviews in Kavanaugh Investigation

Limits to FBI's Kavanaugh investigation have not changed, despite Trump's comments

Trump’s Saturday night tweet has not changed the limits imposed by the White House counsel’s office on the FBI's Kavanaugh investigation, sources say.

Limits to Kavanaugh investigation have not changed, despite Trump's comments

Details of F.B.I.’s Kavanaugh Inquiry Show Its Restricted Range

If Ford and/or Ramirez — say Julie Swetnick seems to back a pattern here. She can help us recall events better.
Will this BS from the Great Douche stop the FBI? I would like the house/senate after Nov to keep investigating
more all of Great Douche lies and scams fully.

Forum List

Back